AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Belton Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Belton
- Apartments with Balcony in Belton
- Apartments with Disability Access in Belton
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Belton
- Apartments with Fireplace in Belton
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Belton
- Apartments with Garage in Belton
- Apartments with Gated Access in Belton
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Belton
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Belton
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Belton
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Belton
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Belton
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Belton
- Furnished Available Apartments in Belton
- Belton Apartments under $500
- Belton Apartments under $600
- Belton Apartments under $700
- Belton Apartments under $800
- Belton Apartments under $900
- Belton Apartments under $1000
- Belton Apartments under $1100
- Belton Apartments under $1200
- Belton Apartments under $1300
- Belton Apartments under $1400
- Belton Apartments under $1500
- Belton Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near Belton
For SaleBelton, TX Homes for Sale
Living In Belton, TX
The town of Belton, Texas is home to just under 21,000 people. Young adults (15-24) should fit right in, as they make up an above-average 24% of the community, while middle-aged professionals are less well-represented. Overall, the city's residents, at an average age of just over 33, are younger than most cities in Texas. Renters tend to be in the minority in the city, and 55% of residents own their homes. Renters in the city benefit from a relatively low average rent of $812 a month, which is $217/month less than the state average.
Among residents over the age of 25 in Belton, 8% have a Bachelor's degree and 4% have earned a Master's degree or Doctorate. There are four primary industries in Belton: healthcare, education, retail, and entertainment. Combined, these industries make up 22% of the labor force in the city. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many residents work in sales, as 6% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any career path. Belton workers bring in an average annual income of almost $66K, a bit less than the Texas average. Belton's average income also falls below the national average ($73,345).
Belton has an average commute time of about 20 minutes, shorter than the Texas average of about 27 minutes. Driving is the most common way to get to work, opted for by 40% of workers, while public transit isn't used. Relatively few commuters (2%) walk to work, though the number does exceed the national average.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Belton
How much does it cost to rent in Belton, TX?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Belton?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Belton?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Belton?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.