1. Home
  2. Texas
  3. Bells
  4. Apartments for rent in Bells, TX

212 Perfect Matches Available
New
Find Apartments With
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Showing 1 - 20 of 212 Matches
Last Updated: 08/11/2022

Bells Apartment Features

Property Type

Apartments Near Bells

Looking for more?

Bells, TX Homes for Sale

LOCAL GUIDE

See what Bells, TX has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Bells, TX

The small town of Bells, Texas is home to slightly more than 1,000 people. Children aged 5-14 make up a higher percentage of the population here (24%) than nationally (19%), making it a great place to raise a family, while young adults are less well-represented. Renters tend to be in the minority in the town, and 83% of residents own their homes. Renters in the town benefit from a relatively low average rent of $754/month, which is $275 per month less than the state average.

Averaging about 36 minutes, the commute time for Bells residents is longer than the state average of about 27 minutes. Many residents (41%) drive their car to work, while public transit is not used. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.

Bells has a relatively high number of residents over the age of 25 who have earned an Associate's degree (6%) compared to the Texas average. Further, 12% have earned a Bachelor's degree and 5% possess a Master's degree or Doctorate. Many Bells residents work in one of three industries: healthcare, education, and manufacturing. Combined, these industries make up 17% of the labor force in the town. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many workers in these industries are in sales, making it the top profession in the town. Bells workers take home an average annual income of just over $74K, roughly the same as the Texas average. The town's average income also is fairly average compared to the national level ($73,345).



Frequently Asked Questions About Bells

How much does it cost to rent in Bells, TX?

Our Price Sort filter can help you find a rental at a cost that's perfect for your budget.

Is it expensive to rent in Bells?

There are competitively priced rentals in the areaView All Rentals!

Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Bells?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

Are there any pet friendly apartments in Bells?

Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Bells apartments that accept pets.

© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS

If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email accessibilityfeedback@rent.com.