I haven't found anything yet
The property looked great. Christa was very helpful. Interested in the 2/2, fully upgraded. The grey accent wall in the model should DEFINITELY be added to all units. Will be coming back to see if anything is available in September.
The WORST management. Nightmare just trying to conversate with them about a simple matter. Oh when you move out be prepared to be hit with a $300 charge. DO NOT RECOMMEND.
This is a great place to live and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a new apartment.
Where do I begin?? WOW!!
1. The place had tons of cockroaches and the office will tell you they are not roaches that they are "WATERBUGS". They are Large and small and will come through the HVAC vents.
2. The office manager CRISTA is by far the rudest and un-compassionate employee you will ever meet.
3. Kensington stations grounds are FILTHY! There is trash everywhere throughout the complex and especially where you have to throw your garbage away. They DO NOT CLEAN those areas and the smell is horrific.
4. I will told I was getting a remodeled unit and the only thing remodeled was the CARPET! Everything else was old and broken. The microwave door handle was broke on move in and maintenance SUPER GLUED it to try to fix it. It broke the next day and then took over 6 months to fix it. The garbage disposal was broken and the office manage CRISTA said, just dont use it and it wont leak anymore. Easy for her to say without a sink full of dirty smelly water. It took them 3 days to fix it.
5. Dish washer smelled like mold from day one! The sink was rotted out from so many years of leaking and maintenance just painting over the damage without replacing the wood. There must have been 6 layers of paint over rotted wood and mold.
6. On my final move out I was told by email to pay my final payment through the portal. ( I still have the email) although the portal was charging me for the entire month and not prorated for the final 7 days. On the 3rd they threatened me with a late charge of $75 and then threatened to charge me an entire Months rent if was not paid promptly by check or money order. They knew I was out of the country and they also knew I could not pay through the portal. Mind you, I was never late for a full year and this was how I was treated on my final payment!! ?? WOW!!
I honestly could sit here and list may more items of terrible service and how filthy the grounds are!
Good luck Kensington Station.. I AM SO HAPPY TO BE DONE WITH YOU ! I am in a bra
Kensington Station is a pet friendly apartment community with one and two bedroom apartments for rent in Bedford, Texas, the heart of the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex. These mid-cities rentals offer more than just a place to live, they offer a lifestyle of comfort and convenience! The apartment homes are crafted with ceiling fans, custom cabinetry, private patio or balcony, wood style flooring, and more. Renovated styles offer black kitchen appliances including microwave, accent walls, and premium lighting fixtures. Enjoy your time at home and invite guests, or meet up with your neighbors at the swimming pool with grilling island, the resident clubhouse lounge with business center, or burn off the day in the well-equipped fitness center. There are also walking trails nearby so you can take a stroll with your furry friend. Residents of Kensington Station appreciate the convenience of the location with over 15 dining venues in under a mile including Chili's, Texas Land and Cattle, and Central Park Movie Tavern, and the schools in Hurst-Euless-Bedford Independent School District are just moments away. If you're looking to venture into Dallas or Fort Worth, Highway 183 and 121, and the new Texpress Tollway, will make your commute easy. Residents also enjoy the convenience of superior service by the professional management team. Electronic notifications, an online resident portal with bill pay, and 24 hour emergency maintenance services, are just a few. Reserve your Bedford apartment online today, or, stop in for your personal tour of Kensington Station!
6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
© 2019 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.