AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Balcones Heights Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Balcones Heights
- Apartments with Balcony in Balcones Heights
- Apartments with Gated Access in Balcones Heights
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Balcones Heights
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Balcones Heights
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Balcones Heights
- Apartments with under $1000 in Balcones Heights
- Apartments with under $1200 in Balcones Heights
- Apartments with under $1300 in Balcones Heights
- Apartments with under $1400 in Balcones Heights
- Apartments with under $1500 in Balcones Heights
- Apartments with under $2000 in Balcones Heights
- Apartments with under $700 in Balcones Heights
Apartments Near Balcones Heights
- University of Texas - Health Science Center at San Antonio, TX
- International Academy of Design and Technology, TX
- Trinity University, TX
- San Antonio College, TX
- Hallmark College of Technology, TX
- Health Institute of Louisville--San Antonio, KY
- Lamson Institute, TX
- Oblate School of Theology, TX
- Saint Marys University, TX
- Our Lady of the Lake University, TX
- Baptist Health System School of Health Professions, TX
- Milan Institute-San Antonio Ingram, TX
- Ogle School Hair Skin Nails-San Antonio, TX
- The College of Health Care Professions-San Antonio, TX
- Concorde Career College-San Antonio, TX
- ECPI University - San Antonio, TX
- Strayer University-San Antonio, TX
- Galen College of Nursing-San Antonio, TX
- The Art Institute of San Antonio, TX
- Southern Careers Institute-North San Antonio, TX
Living In Balcones Heights, TX
With its tall buildings and major highways, San Antonio might be intimidating at first, but friendly communities like Balcones Heights will have apartment renters feeling comfortable in an instant. If you are looking for an apartment in the area, you may want to check out the wholesome neighborhood of Blacones Heights.
As a suburban sprawl of the metropolitan area, Balcones Height's is composed of quaint homes and apartments - its streets are lined with mature trees, giving the neighborhood a sheltered feel. At the same time, the tiny city of 3,016 residents is situated right at the intersection of I-10 and I-410, making it the Crossroads of San Antonio.
Even with the two major highways intersecting in the city, Balcones Heights still retains a homey atmosphere, thanks to the efforts of the local government and residents living in the apartments and homes in the area. The Planning and Zoning committee has especially been careful in planning commercial zones that will not interfere with the peaceful residential areas.
The Wonderland of the Americas Mall, for example, was built to the north of the city, right across Fredericksburg Road and before the two expressways. This strategic placement of the shopping center makes it accessible to everyone around the San Antonio metropolitan area. At the same time, it is distant enough to the apartment complexes and home sites in Balcones Heights that residents will not have a problem about the traffic and noise that the establishments in the area might bring.
Looking for apartments in Balcones Heights? Look no further than ApartmentGuide.com to find Balcones Heights apartments for rent and learn more about this community.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Balcones Heights
How much does it cost to rent in Balcones Heights, TX?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Balcones Heights?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Balcones Heights?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Balcones Heights?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.