$2,400.00 off 2BR/1BA! Perfect Office Space. Lease must start before 7/1/2021.
Come home to style and sophistication at Scofield Park. Sheltered by a buffer of mature trees, our luxury apartments in North Austin provide a serene and scenic neighborhood environment, while our close proximity to The Domain adds a level of convenience and excitement that can?t be matched. With amenities tailored to fulfill the needs and desires of our residents, our apartments near The Domain offer a lifestyle unlike any other apartment community. Our spacious floor plans are stylishly appointed with modern finishes to provide you with a space that is flexible yet sophisticated, while our community amenities are designed to enhance your life. From relaxing at the poolside lounge area, to getting some fresh air at the on-site dog park with your favorite furry friend, our amenities are designed for you. Discover unrivaled convenience and comforting hospitality. Come home to Scofield Park today.
Open until 7:00pm
AVOID this place. I was called during move in and was asked to leave a review, 1 month later and I still have a list of maintenance issues. So much for that white glove inspection signed by the office and manager. Road noise is very loud inside the apt. Not insulated very well and it is hard to keep my apt cool in the late afternoon heat. Neighbors trash leaks out in front of my door and its not picked up daily, sometimes 3-4 days. Other older reviews seem to be spot on, sadly
Let me define luxury to you per "Luxury Apartments" at Scofield Park's dictionary:
- unprofessional staff and a company that wants to nickel and dime the heck out of you(read your contract ten times before signing or deal with all the charges they never tell you about since they don't have a lease break clause). The staff will harass you to sign a lease calling you continuously and even from different numbers if you block them on one. If this doesn't scream "run as fast as you can", read on.
- raise the same maintenance request ten times before someone looks at it(if they do at all) and even then you might end up fixing it yourself to avoid headaches and keep your sanity. To be fair, once the request is actually given to the maintenance team they are pretty swift about it.
- living with roaches (mine turned into a full blown infestation waiting for them to send the exterminator which I asked for 5 times before dealing with it out of pocket to avoid damages to my belongings)
- trash in the alleyways at all times(they keep sending emails about fines so either people are just full of money to keep paying fines or they know they will never have to) in addition to one of the highest valet trash fees I have seen
- Dog poop everywhere - you will literally need to look down and walk lest you step in poop. Taking your dog to the exercise area? I spent 10 minutes every morning clearing dog poop(from every dog that had been there, what a nice way to wake up) so that I could let my dog play there.
- parking - the real luxury at Scofield - do a celebratory dance if you're able to find a spot on premises after 6pm on weekdays.
- gates that work for all of 24 hours before no longer closing and you HAVE to pay 50$ for a key fob
- no lighting on property at night to add to the "sense of safety" you get from gates that don't work
BEWARE: Do not rent here, I repeat, do not rent here! I want to preface this by saying that although my experience with Scofield apartments in the last 18 months has been nightmarish, my experience with the folks that work at the leasing office has been good. I do think that for the most the people that work at the leasing office do try their best. The issue I suspect is from the Connor Group/corporate.
Ive rented apartments in the north Austin area for the last 5 years and never have I never lived in such poorly managed apartment complex. Many reviews you find online are sensationalized to a certain degree but Im actually at a loss for words when describing how horrendous this complex is. 99% of what the other bad reviews say is spot- on - and not hyperbole.
Living in this apartment is like "Living in Bondage" It is the worst apartment ever for anyone to live in. They will never respond to your need. They change lease office staff every year. I lived in this apartment for 2 years and they never fixed the non-functioning washer and dryer. Very old equipment and yet I was paying for the apartment in the name of having dryer and washer that never worked.
You are expected to pay extra $250 on fees alone for garbage and recycle disposals, valet that never functions, Cable and internet whether you like it or not. so if your rent is $1000 be sure you will be paying $1400 at the end of every month when you add electricity, gas and their $250 fees, once you sign the lease you cannot move out till the end of the lease term.
Is this not "LIVING IN BONDAGE?"
Roaches roaches roaches
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.