Complex has a huge missmangement problem. Theie property manager and courtesy patrol officer are worthless. Do not live here, pick another complex.
1. Many complaints from multiple tenants about a resident not picking up there pet waste, even after having a pet waste station installed, residents still don't pick up after the pets, and mangement doesn't care.
2. Management doesn't enforce the valet trash policy. Resident in building 14 always putting out waste on non pick up days, letting it pile up, multiple complaints and nothing being done. This creates a pest and rodent problem. Several people in building 14 have complained about pest and again management doesn't want to correct the issues.
3. Resident in building 14 has been a nuscense to multiple residents. Sherrif has been called out 6 times, and again nothing being done. Courtesy patrol has witnessed the noise and again nothing being done. Even the courtesy patrol says new property manager is worthless and it shows. Also the courtesy patrol is worhtless. He will only return your calls about half the time and then when he does return your call, he is working and can't help.
4. It's sad to live in a building when multiple residents are always looking to get someones car towed. You have to vigilant and make sure you register your car or your neighbor will get it towed.
5. Management loves to lie to their residents face, all they care is about running the business and collecting rent.
Trash needs to be puck up outside.
eliminating the mandatory trash valet since at times it does not get picked up or a sloppy job is done (trash that falls they tend to leave on floor); residents taking their own trash out would alleviate this issue and encourage residents to renew lease
Enforcing noise restrictions late at night, especially during the week and following up on noise complaints, etc. Also, enforcing rules that state that pet owners should pick up after their pets around the community
"Find convenience and luxury at Colonial Grand at Wells Branch in North Austin. Located right off I-35 and in-between Round Rock, Pflugerville and North Lamar, you'll always be close to everything you need. We're also only minutes away from parks like Katherine Fleischer Park with tennis courts, a museum and community center, Mills Pond Recreation Center that offers walking trails and fishing and Wells brand Disc Golf Course.
After a long day of work, come home to a resort-style pool where you can relax with the cabana style seating or by the outdoor fireplace. We also offer a high endurance fitness center where you can burn off some excess energy. And since our apartments are pet friendly, we also have a private onsite dog park with 3 piece obstacle course where you can take your furry friend to have fun. You'll also love the private patios and balconies offered, as well as the luxury upgrades found throughout such as granite countertops in the kitchen and bathroom."
© 2019 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.