We are counting the days until our release date from this luxury community. It is the furthest from that. The look and feel of the community is deceptive as it is tucked in a suburban neighborhood, away from the hustle and bustle of Austin, yet close enough to feel as if its affordable and convenient. It appears peaceful and serene, however, the inconspicuous subtleties is what you have to notice.
I reside in a townhome in the very back of the community. Initially I was happy to call this place home, about a month into my lease things quickly began to fall apart.
If you decide on a townhome, please pay attention to the details. This information and tips may save you a lot of time and hassle.
1. Ask them to open and close a garage door if you live upstairs it will cause your floor to vibrate slightly and it is extremely loud in the middle of the night. Please be aware you can also hear your neighbors garages open and close depending on your building and location.
2. The walls are thin and you can hear your neighbors and their animals through the wall. Our neighbors boyfriend leaves his dog(s) at her apartment from time to time and we can hear them whining, it is almost as if they are in our bedroom.
3. If you live downstairs, please prepare yourself to listen to your neighbors every move ESPECIALLY if they wear shoes in their apartment. I lived in a loft/condo community and I am not very sensitive to noise, yet this was unbearable and nerve wrecking.
4. If you live downstairs and your neighbor has a pet, please prepare yourself to listen to the dog(s) running above your head.
5. If you live downstairs next to the three bedroom please prepare yourself to hear and feel EACH time they climb up the stairs. Also, prepare yourself for the slamming of the door (from their garage into their apartment).
6. There are ants! Little wooden ones yet they get into EVERYTHING, so please be careful leaving anything out.
7. If your upstairs neighbor uses their Jacuzzi
I absolutely hated living at The Mansions at Travesia. The staff was so nice in the beginning process but after that it went down hill from there. From not receiving the special I was told about by Courtney which sold me on the apartment, having to get in contact with the Asst Property Manager (Natalie) and she telling me the same bs that Courtney told me and switching up her words once I got in touch with the regional AND having to go all out and beyond to receive what i was told by getting in contact with the regional (Jamela). To walking into the clubhouse every time and not being greeted or acknowledged by the staff, the cheap wood flooring they have in the units were coming up, Somebody slamming there car into my garage, Gate never worked and I payed a arm in a leg for a gate fab, They claimed it was a gated community but I always see randoms going to the pool, The manager is anon I've never even seen her and she never cared about the issues i addressed and was having with her property, parking is a complete nightmare, nobody picks up after they're pets so it smells like poo, You pay thousands to live at this place with bad treatment I refuse to waste my money on this bull crap. If i could rate this property and it's staff it would be 0 stars. I would never recommend The Mansions at Travesia to anyone. As you can see there are plenty of bad reviews even from current tenants. Smh even the management company W3 is horrible.
Century Travesia Apartments welcome you home to experience resort-style living every day. Beautifully situated in the backdrop of Texas Hill Country, our community is central to both downtown excitement and outdoor adventure for a perfect blend of both worlds. Indulge in fine interiors filled with designer finish level in our selection of one, two, three, and four bedroom floor plans. Every home is complete with elevator access, extensive crown molding, beautiful luxury wood flooring, and incredible spacious outdoor living spaces. Our collection of first-in-class amenities provides a place to relax or keep busy while experiencing the full resort-style treatment.
Ideally located, residents enjoy easy access to dining, shopping, golf, culture, and entertainment. We are within 15 minutes of Lake Pflugerville Park, Walnut Creek Metropolitan Park, The Domain, and Round Rock Outlets. Century Travesia has it all--from simple pleasures to ultimate luxuries. Apply today and live the way you most certainly deserve here in Austin, TX.
Our lease terms are: 12 months, 13 months, 14 months, 15 months, 16 months, 17 months, 18 months, 19 months, 20 months, 21 months, 22 months, 23 months, 24 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
© 2019 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.