AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Arlington Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Arlington
- Apartments with Balcony in Arlington
- Apartments with Disability Access in Arlington
- Apartments with Elevator in Arlington
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Arlington
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Arlington
- Apartments with Fireplace in Arlington
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Arlington
- Apartments with Garage in Arlington
- Apartments with Gated Access in Arlington
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Arlington
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Arlington
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Arlington
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Arlington
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Arlington
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Arlington
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Arlington
- Furnished Available Apartments in Arlington
- Arlington Apartment Deals
- Arlington Apartments under $600
- Arlington Apartments under $700
- Arlington Apartments under $800
- Arlington Apartments under $900
- Arlington Apartments under $1000
- Arlington Apartments under $1100
- Arlington Apartments under $1200
- Arlington Apartments under $1300
- Arlington Apartments under $1400
- Arlington Apartments under $1500
- Arlington Apartments under $2000
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Arlington
- Cheap Apartments in Arlington
- Corporate Apartments in Arlington
- Income Restricted Apartments in Arlington
- Loft Layout Apartments in Arlington
- Luxury Apartments in Arlington
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Arlington
- Senior Living Apartments in Arlington
- Short Term Apartments in Arlington
Apartments Near Arlington
For SaleArlington, TX Homes for Sale
Living In Arlington, TX
Getting to Know Arlington, TX
As one of the 10 largest cities in Texas, Arlington offers residents a wide variety of amenities and entertainment, from Cowboys football to the original Six Flags theme park. Arlington is noted for its prestigious educational reputation, and many apartment renters attend local universities, such as the University of Texas at Arlington and Arlington Baptist University. Arlington's job market is thriving as welI--its inclusion in the Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington metroplex makes it a prime location for commerce and industry.
Did You Know?
Arlington is home the headquarters for American Mensa, the largest and oldest high-IQ society in the world.
Why You'll Love Arlington
Renters enjoy an abundance of popular attractions in Arlington. Thrill-seekers can brave the roller coasters at the Six Flags Over Texas theme park, while bowling enthusiasts can explore the U.S. Bowling Congress' hall of fame and museum. The city also embraces its community through Theatre Arlington--one of the largest community theaters in the country--and the annual Fourth of July Parade through downtown.
Sports hold a significant presence in Arlington as well. Fans flock to cheer on MLB's Texas Rangers at Globe Life Park and the NFL's Dallas Cowboys at AT&T Stadium.
Look no further than ApartmentGuide.com to find the best apartments for rent in Arlington. Expect higher prices in East Arlington, especially as you get closer to AT&T Stadium, Globe Life Park and Six Flags. The University of Texas at Arlington is located in the central area, so you'll find a high population of college students and a healthy nightlife there. You might consider North Arlington if you prefer proximity to a lake or country club while still being close to the hot spots in East Arlington. Lake Viridian is a major draw in the eastern neighborhoods, which also offer plenty of parks. For a more suburban atmosphere with a less dense population, check out Southwest Arlington.
Arlington's Job Market
Arlington ranks as a top location for business due to its thriving metropolitan presence and future development in industries such as aerospace, automotive and medical devices.
For Arlington Families with Kids
The city offers a wide variety of family-friendly activities, so you and the kids won't have to venture far from your apartment for a day of fun. Here are some of the area's top attractions.
- AT&T Stadium: Cheer on the Dallas Cowboys or catch a performance at this state-of-the-art venue.
- Globe Life Park: Visit the home of the Texas Rangers for a fun night of baseball.
- Six Flags Over Texas: This amusement park in Arlington offers entertainment for all ages, from kid-friendly rides to exhilarating roller coasters.
- Hurricane Harbor: Coast down gigantic water slides or relax in the lazy river at this massive water park that's part of Six Flags.
- Lake Arlington: Fish, jet ski or relax on a pontoon on this 50-acre lake in west Arlington.
Arlington also provides great school choices for families, with excellent options that carry a top rating.
For off-leash fun, bring your dog to Tails and Trails Park, a large fenced spot to run free. Another option for leashed dogs is Cravens Park, or head to Euless (20 minutes north of Arlington) where you'll find a three-acre, off-leash dog area at Villages of Bear Creek Park.
Free Things to Do
Enjoy a peaceful hike through River Legacy Park or listen to music under the stars at the downtown Levitt Pavilion, which hosts free outdoor concerts.
Getaways from Arlington
Arlington is perfectly positioned between Dallas and Fort Worth, and the distance to both of these popular Texas cities is only about 20 miles. Plan a day trip to some of the region's top attractions, such as the Dallas World Aquarium or the Fort Worth Stockyards. If sand and sun are calling, check out Joe Pool Lake Recreation Area in the city limits to swim, boat or fish.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Arlington
What is the average rent in Arlington?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Arlington?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Arlington?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Arlington?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.