Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Addison Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Addison
- Apartments with Balcony in Addison
- Apartments with Disability Access in Addison
- Apartments with Elevator in Addison
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Addison
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Addison
- Apartments with Fireplace in Addison
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Addison
- Apartments with Garage in Addison
- Apartments with Gated Access in Addison
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Addison
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Addison
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Addison
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Addison
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Addison
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Addison
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Addison
- Furnished Available Apartments in Addison
- Addison Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Addison
- Apartments with under $1100 in Addison
- Apartments with under $1200 in Addison
- Apartments with under $1300 in Addison
- Apartments with under $1400 in Addison
- Apartments with under $1500 in Addison
- Apartments with under $2000 in Addison
- Apartments with under $900 in Addison
Apartments Near Addison
Living In Addison, TX
If you're looking for an apartment in a fun, upscale community known for its exceptional shopping and dining venues, then you'll love the town of Addison.
Addison apartments are located about 14 miles north of Dallas and are bordered by the affluent communities of Bent Tree to the north, Carrollton to the east and Preston Hollow to the south. Addison has big city charm in a small package. The town itself spans all of 4 square miles (roughly bounded by Belt Line Road, Marsh Lane, the Addison Airport and Preston Road) and yet it is home to some 22 hotels, 170 restaurants and headquarters to Pizza Hut, Comp USA, Mary Kay Cosmetics and MBNA Information Services.
When you rent an apartment in Addison, you're always near beautifully maintained greenspaces. In fact, Addison has 118 parks that are meticulously landscaped and uniquely themed. Many of the community's parks contain sculptures and artistically designed benches and bridges. Moreover, the town is so enamored of its attractive parks that they are frequently the site of meetings and community events. Addison Circle Park -- a 10-acre special events site with water features, electricity and lighting -- is host to the annual Independence Day celebration called Kaboom Town!Addison apartments are in the heart of great dining and shopping. Authentic Mexican food aficionados add Cantina Laredo to their top 10 list of anytime restaurants. With specialties like rib-eye basted with a Cascabel marinade and grilled steak topped with bacon-wrapped shrimp, filled with oaxaca cheese and jalapenos, Cantina Laredo is a crowd pleaser. For an evening out, try the Mercy Wine Bar, offering Tranquility by the Glass. The bar has earned the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence four times. As the name implies, The Galleria Dallas is an upscale shopping mall featuring over 200 shops, boutiques and jewellers. It is anchored by Nordstrom and Saks Fifth Avenue, and has a year-round ice skating rink and play area.
Discover everything you're after and more in an Addison apartment.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Addison
What is the average rent in Addison?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Addison?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Addison?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Addison?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.