Urban style with historic elegance.
Experience the beauty and elegance of Downtown Nashville at the Historic Blackstone, Fairmont and Lee Apartment Homes, offering all you need and most importantly, all you want!
Blackstone, Fairmont & Lee apartment homes are close to everything interesting in Nashville.
Experience the beauty and elegance of Downtown Nashville at the Historic Blackstone, Fairmont & Lee Apartments. The stately buildings are conveniently located on Hayes Street between Vanderbilt University on West End and Saint Thomas MidTown on Church Street!
Walking distance to these, as well as some of the finest dining, are shopping and music venues in the downtown area. Unique floor plans feature hardwood floors, 9 ft. ceilings and custom interior details.
Check Availability Now using the form on the left - or, to schedule an in-person tour of Blackstone, Fairmont & Lee Apartment Homes, contact us today!
6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
They were always changing office staff. Owner company was never interested in customer service. They implemented rules or "changes" and made the staff try to enforce them no matter how stupid they were.
I moved to the Fairmont in 2017 and my lease will be up in the next few months. I know that online reviews can be very hit or miss so I want to make sure I only stick to the facts and avoid exaggerating. This apartment is decent for the price considering how much housing in Nashville has risen in recent years. That being said there are things potential tenants should be aware of:
- There are roaches. I have not personally found one inside my apartment but they can be seen in the laundry room and occasionally in the hallways.
- Speaking of the laundry room, it is not in the Fairmont building it is in the Blackstone Apartments next door which means you have to leave your building, cross the parking lot and go into the other building to do your laundry. This also means that a single laundry room with 4 washing machines and six dryers is all that is available for two entire buildings
- The elevator has not worked for almost a year. So that means if you live on the fourth floor of the Fairmont and you want to wash your clothes you have to carry your laundry, detergent, fabric softener, etc down floor flights of stairs to wash and dry and then back up four flights of stairs when you are done. Same goes for groceries, desks, bookshelves. Suffice to say moving in was not easy.
- It is an old building which means that structurally somethings are just not as reliable. For example, my bathroom door does not close completely and eventually came off the hinge completely because the wood was rotted.
- There are not enough parking spaces in the lot provided to Fairmont residence. And if you park in the Blackstone parking lot they will tow your car. So that means you can end up parking up to 1 block away on a side street. Not fun when you have those arms full of groceries and you have a couple flights of stairs waiting for you. Overall, if my younger siblings were to move to Nashville and ask about this apartment I would tell them to steer clear