AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Nashville Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Nashville
- Apartments with Balcony in Nashville
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Nashville
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Nashville
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Nashville
- Apartments with under $1000 in Nashville
- Apartments with under $1200 in Nashville
- Apartments with under $1500 in Nashville
- Apartments with under $2000 in Nashville
- Apartments with under $900 in Nashville
- Nashville Apartment Deals
- Nashville Apartments under $700
- Nashville Apartments under $800
- Nashville Apartments under $900
- Nashville Apartments under $1000
- Nashville Apartments under $1100
- Nashville Apartments under $1200
- Nashville Apartments under $1300
- Nashville Apartments under $1400
- Nashville Apartments under $1500
- Nashville Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near Nashville
- Vanderbilt University, TN
- Belmont University, TN
- Meharry Medical College, TN
- Tennessee State University, TN
- Fisk University, TN
- SAE Institute of Technology Nashville, TN
- John A Gupton College, TN
- Seminary Extension Independent Study Institute, TN
- Trevecca Nazarene University, TN
- Lipscomb University, TN
- Diamond Council of America, TN
- Free Will Baptist Bible College, TN
- Aquinas College, TN
- American Baptist College, TN
- Watkins College of Art and Design, TN
- Nashville Auto & Diesel College, TN
- Hazelip School of Theology of Lipscomb University, TN
- Nashville State Community College, TN
- Daymar Institute--Nashville, TN
- Nashville Film Institute, TN
For SaleNashville, TN Homes for Sale
Living In Nashville, TN
EVERYTHING TO KNOW ABOUT RENTING AN APARTMENT IN NASHVILLE, TN
Nashville, also known as Music City, is a dynamic metropolis featuring interesting restaurants, highbrow cultural institutions and professional sports venues usually found in much larger cities. Upon arrival, you'll immediately realize this town is different: It moves faster and talks a bigger game than other similar-sized towns. At the same time, Nashville's community spirit is characteristic of a friendly small town, a blend that makes it quite remarkable.
WEATHER AND SEASONS
Situated in the southeastern United States, Nashville experiences four distinct seasons, with relatively mild winters and sunny, hot summers.
BEST PLACES TO FIND AN APARTMENT FOR RENT IN NASHVILLE
To get you started on your apartment search, here are some notable neighborhoods in Nashville:
- Midtown: If you're looking for a night out at clubs or bars, Midtown is great for that. The bars are open late and you're more likely to find locals than tourists. It's also close to downtown, so you don't have to go far.
- Sylvan Park: Sylvan Park has mostly been houses, but in recent years, more apartment communities have been added. This is the type of neighborhood where you tend to know your neighbors and most residents are quite involved in the community.
- East Nashville: After years of rebuilding and revitalization, East Nashville has become one of the great hotspots of the city. It tends to be more low-key, but anyone who's looking for an artsy community will find it here.
- Green Hills: Green Hills is one of the largest and farthest out neighborhoods in the city. It's known for its shopping, with both local and high-end retail being represented. It's one of the more affluent neighborhoods, but great for families if you can afford to live there.
- Edgehill: This one is almost a secret. It's a smaller neighborhood, focused more on shops and restaurants than homes, so you might not think it's the best. It's right next to music row and tends to be pretty affordable, however, so you can get a great deal on a great location if you find the right place here.
INDUSTRY, JOBS AND EDUCATION
A strong job market and booming economy make Nashville a popular choice for those relocating or just entering the job market. While it's a key player in the music industry, Nashville has significance in publishing and healthcare as well. It also has great higher education, being home to several notable institutions, including Vanderbilt University and Belmont University.
NASHVILLE FESTIVALS AND EVENTS
Nashville is home to a number of annual festivals, including Nashville Shakespeare Festival, Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival and Music City Hot Chicken Festival, which celebrates Nashville's famed hot chicken. The CMA Music Festival, a four-day country music extravaganza in June, hosts nearly 200 artists each year.
When searching for apartments for rent in Nashville, you'll be happy to know the city practically bursts with notable attractions. Many country music lovers make special trips to the city just to see a performance at the Grand Ole Opry or to visit the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. High culture buffs can choose from a range of musical and artistic venues, including Nashville Opera, Nashville Symphony and Nashville Repertory Theatre. If you're looking for music memorabilia, be sure to step into Hatch Show Print Gallery to see iconic concert posters from the past. You can purchase your favorite print to take home.
FREE ATTRACTIONS IN NASHVILLE
Searching for fun and free things to do in Nashville? These five recommendations will help you feel like a local:
- Listen to music:Music can be heard on virtually every street corner in Nashville, and many bars have no cover charge. If you're having trouble finding live music to listen to, you're clearly not looking hard enough.
- Have a picnic at the vineyard:Pack a lunch and head to Arrington Vineyards in Tennessee's wine country, where you can enjoy free entrance to the vineyards and, for a small additional fee, wine tours and tastings.
- Learn about history: Take a self-guided tour through Fort Nashborough Interpretive Centerto find out more about the city's first pioneer settlers and their life in the late 18th century.
- Gaylord Opryland Resort:Meander through more than nine acres of indoor gardens and cascading waterfalls at the city's most famous hotel and convention center.
- Music City Walk of Fame Park:Stroll through the park and down the Music Mile, which features Hollywood-like stars commemorating those who have made an impact on Nashville's music scene.
SPORTS IN NASHVILLE
From downtown, head across the river to Nissan Stadium, where the NFL's Tennessee Titans fiercely take on their opponents every fall, or cheer on the Nashville Predators, the National Hockey League team, in Smashville. If you prefer baseball, the Sounds, a minor league affiliate of the Texas Rangers, play at First Tennessee Park.
Treat your kids to a day of hands-on exploration at the Adventure Science Center, check out white rhinos and spider monkeys at Nashville Zoo at Grassmere or head to the Parthenon, built in 1897 as a replica of the Parthenon in Ancient Athens. The city of Nashville has increased its focus on the public school system in recent years, with Williamson and Rutherford County School districts among the highest rated in the Nashville area.
OUTDOOR LIVING IN NASHVILLE
Although downtown Nashville sits on a plain along the slow-moving Cumberland River, most of the city is built into the hilly landscape that characterizes Middle Tennessee. In addition to hiking and biking trails winding their way through the city's wooded areas, outdoorsy Nashville residents can take advantage of nearby recreational areas. These include the public use areas along the banks of J. Percy Priest Lake, Radnor Lake State Natural Area and the "twin" Percy and Edwin Warner Parks. Resident golfers enjoy a day on the greens at the public Hermitage Golf Course, featuring two courses and considered one of America's top golf courses.
NIGHTLIFE IN THE CITY
Honky Tonk Highway is where to go for live music and nightlife in Nashville, home to renowned joints like Tootsie's, Robert's, and Layla's, where legends like Johnny Cash and Willie Nelson have taken the stage. Popular with locals, Ryman Auditorium is an intimate spot for live performances.
GETAWAYS NEAR NASHVILLE
Want to get away for the weekend? Nearby cities Knoxville, Memphis and Chattanooga are less than a three-hour drive. If your idea of heaven is the beach, make the seven-hour drive to the Florida panhandle beaches of Destin.
FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN NASHVILLE
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you're looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we'll help you find apartments for rent in Nashville that match your needs.
Looking for more?Nashville, TN Apartments for Rent
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Nashville
What is the average rent in Nashville?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Nashville?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Nashville?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Nashville?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.