AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Murfreesboro Apartment Features
Apartments Near Murfreesboro
Living In Murfreesboro, TN
EVERYTHING TO KNOW ABOUT RENTING AN APARTMENT IN MURFREESBORO, TN
A suburb of Nashville, Murfreesboro, TN is located just 34 miles southeast of the famous country music city. With a steadily growing population, approximately 147,000, Murfreesboro has many great things to do.
Colleges in Murfreesboro include Middle Tennessee State University and Daymar College and if you like college football, make sure to catch a game at Johnny Red Floyd Stadium. Hospitals in Murfreesboro include Saint Thomas Rutherford Hospital, Alvin C York Va Medical Center and Trustpoint Hospital.
When you’re looking for apartments for rent in Murfreesboro, you’ll find many great apartment complexes with all the amenities as well as single houses for families available.
THE BEST NEIGHBORHOODS TO FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN MURFREESBORO
It’s easy to find great apartments for rent in Murfreesboro! You can stay closer to the charming downtown or move out into residential areas for a more suburban feel.
- Blackman: Located on the southwest side of I-24, Blackman offers many upscale apartments for rent and single-family dwellings, some with lawn care services so you can relax and enjoy your weekends.
- Downtown: Historic Downtown Murfreesboro is a great place to live and work with a quaint Main Street filled with boutique shops and restaurants.
- Greater Downtown Murfreesboro: If you expand out from the downtown core, you can find many great apartments, as well as student housing near Middle Tennessee State University.
- West Murfreesboro: West Murfreesboro is a nice residential area with single-family homes and apartments for rent in Murfreesboro.
FUN THINGS TO DO IN MURFREESBORO
When searching for apartments for rent in Murfreesboro, check out all the great things to do in the area. From outdoor fun to indoor amusements, Murfreesboro has interesting things to do for the whole family.
- Go back in time by visiting Cannonsburgh Village, which shows what life was like in Tennessee between the 1830s and 1930s. The 6-acre lot features many authentic buildings from the era, including a schoolhouse, general store and a working blacksmith’s shop.
- Do you like cats? Check out the Catfiene Cat Cafe where you can enjoy a cup of coffee while meeting the resident cats in the venue, and stop in at Stones River Towne Center to do some shopping while you’re out!
- Looking for something for the whole family? The Discovery Center includes a nature center, children’s museum and wetlands area with a boardwalk.
- The Go USA Fun Park has a lot of things to do, including video games, miniature golf, a driving range, batting cages, go karts, a flight simulator and even a virtual reality experience.
- Since Murfreesboro is so close to Nashville, head on over to the country music capital to hear some great live music.
- The historic Stones River National Battlefield Scene is where 81,000 soldiers fought for control of central Tennessee in a famous 1862 Civil War battle.
- The Oaklands Mansion was first built in 1815 and expanded upon until the Civil War. By 1950, it had fallen into disrepair and was almost demolished, but was restored and now is a beautiful museum you can take a self-guided tour through.
- If you like fishing, check out Todds Lake, which has bass and freshwater trout. It’s also great for kayaking and birdwatching.
- When you think of Tennessee, you probably don’t think of Buddhism. But here you can visit an authentic Buddhist temple at the Wat Lao Buddhist Temple.
- If you are up for a challenge, you and your family and friends may enjoy 60 Minute Escape, which offers challenging puzzles that you solve with your team.
GETAWAYS FROM MURFREESBORO
If you travel about 3 hours to the west, you can visit Memphis. Make sure you visit Elvis Presley’s home Graceland when you are there; it’s quite fascinating. Travel east for 3.5-4 hours to reach the beautiful Smoky Mountains; continue on a little way to visit artistic Asheville in North Carolina. Go north a few hours from Nashville to visit Mammoth Cave National Park, with beautiful hills on top and an amazing cave system underground – the world’s longest known system.
FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN MURFREESBORO, TN
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you’re looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we’ll help you find apartments for rent in Murfreesboro that match your needs.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Murfreesboro
What is the average rent in Murfreesboro?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Murfreesboro?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Murfreesboro?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Murfreesboro?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.