I love this place! I moved in last year from out of town and it was a really great place to be introduced to Memphis. They are pet friendly which is nice, and they just added a dog park. It has great places to eat and there are always things going on in the building. The staff is helpful when I need them, and they send email updates for different events.
I was once enchanted with the atmosphere of this place. it is undeniable, however you will quickly find this to be an overpriced and underwhelming living space. Just get yourself a better apartment or house elsewhere.
Oh man, this is such a bummer to write. But this place has so many issues. It is a very hard place to recommend.
* Do you like parking 2+ blocks away? Then this is the apartment for you.
* Do you like having construction-grade appliances that are so loud you can't watch movies in your living room? Then this is the apartment for you.
* Do you like waiting 10 minutes for an elevator to get to your apartment? Then this is the apartment for you.
* Do you like digging through a pile of mail in a cage to find your package? Then this is the apartment for you.
* Do you like fire drills all the time? Then this is the apartment for you.
* Do you like an unresponsive leasing office? Then this is the apartment for you. Although sadly unresponsive is better than what it used to be: outright rude.
* Do you like employees pretending they live here so they can give fake reviews to inflate the ratings? Then this is the apartment for you.
*Do you like never being able to air out your apartment, because no windows open? Then this is the apartment for you.
I also work from home, so I need to be able to schedule the maintenance appointments or get more specific windows. I have asked and asked for this. The responses of the leasing office:
1. Agree and completely disregard
2. Ignore scheduled requests
Like living here.
Staff is very accommodating and helpful.
Maria in the office is exceptional with customer service!
If you can afford to live here, you can do better than Crosstown.
Parcels at Concourse is part of a vertical urban village...a completely new concept in Memphis. At Parcels, your neighbors are agents of good health, healing, arts, and education. You live above restaurants and retail, art galleries and performance spaces, fitness facilities and wellness centers. Your front and back yard consist of open-air plazas and gardens, that serve as gateways connecting you to the surrounding community.
Inside, the connecting corridors and atria have been designed as dynamic architectural environments, inspiring movement and exploration through the space. Brick walls, exposed structure, concrete floors, and natural light are intrinsic to Parcels at Concourse. These characteristics, paired with found building relics, natural finishes, creative use of building materials, and thoughtful space planning, further enhance Parcels environment and ensure a uniquely textured lifestyle.
Variable Lease Terms<BR><BR>Pet Policy: Cats & Dogs Allowed. Max 1 Pet per Apartment. 20 lb Weight Limit. $300 One-Time Pet Fee. Owner Responsible for Clean-Up. <BR><BR>Breed Restrictions. Call for Details.
Open until 6:00pm
© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.