AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Memphis Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Memphis
- Apartments with Balcony in Memphis
- Apartments with Disability Access in Memphis
- Apartments with Elevator in Memphis
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Memphis
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Memphis
- Apartments with Fireplace in Memphis
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Memphis
- Apartments with Garage in Memphis
- Apartments with Gated Access in Memphis
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Memphis
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Memphis
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Memphis
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Memphis
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Memphis
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Memphis
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Memphis
- Furnished Available Apartments in Memphis
- Memphis Apartment Deals
- Memphis Apartments under $500
- Memphis Apartments under $600
- Memphis Apartments under $700
- Memphis Apartments under $800
- Memphis Apartments under $900
- Memphis Apartments under $1000
- Memphis Apartments under $1100
- Memphis Apartments under $1200
- Memphis Apartments under $1300
- Memphis Apartments under $1400
- Memphis Apartments under $1500
- Memphis Apartments under $2000
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Memphis
- Cheap Apartments in Memphis
- Income Restricted Apartments in Memphis
- Loft Layout Apartments in Memphis
- Luxury Apartments in Memphis
- New Construction Apartments in Memphis
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Memphis
- Senior Living Apartments in Memphis
- Short Term Apartments in Memphis
Apartments Near Memphis
- University of Memphis, TN
- UT Health Science Center, TN
- Christian Brothers University, TN
- Southern College of Optometry, TN
- Baptist Memorial College of Health Sciences, TN
- Southwest Tennessee Community College, TN
- Rhodes College, TN
- LeMoyne Owen College, TN
- Memphis College of Art, TN
- Memphis Theological Seminary, TN
- Remington College Memphis, TN
- National College of Business & Technology Memphis, TN
For SaleMemphis, TN Homes for Sale
Living In Memphis, TN
EVERYTHING TO KNOW ABOUT RENTING AN APARTMENT IN MEMPHIS, TN
Music lovers won't be disappointed in Memphis, home to legends like Elvis Presley and B.B. King. But the city has a lot more to offer than just its vibrant musical history! Memphis also features fascinating museums, beautiful landscapes and some of the best barbecue on the planet. Use ApartmentGuide.com to help you find the perfect apartments for rent in Memphis.
THE BEST NEIGHBORHOODS TO FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN MEMPHIS
Apartments in Memphis are not in short supply, and the sheer number of options can make your search more complicated. Apartment Guide has updated lists of Memphis properties organized by size, location, price and amenities, which makes finding apartments and rental homes in Memphis, TN easier than ever. Whether you need a small studio that accepts pets or a home on the Mississippi River, Apartment Guide has something that meets your needs.
- Crosstown: This neighborhood is ideal for those who love living in a historic district with modern amenities. Located within this community is the Crosstown Concourse where you can walk, shop, eat and enjoy some incredible entertainment.
- Downtown: If you can't get enough music, dining and nightlife, look to downtown Memphis for apartments near all the action. Ten minutes north of Downtown is Harbor Town, which offers stunning views of the mighty Mississippi River.
- East Memphis: Head to East Memphis and Cordova for family-friendly communities and a slower pace. You’ll find upscale shopping at the Laurelwood Shopping Center, which showcases designer fashions. This area is also known as a large business district, so if you live and work here, your commute will likely be a short one. Plus, there’s an abundance of diverse eateries that are perfect for your daily lunch break or taking your significant other out for a lovely dinner date.
- Hickory Hill: Located in this middle-class neighborhood are multiple high-rated schools and churches. It’s best to have access to a vehicle if you live here as commutes average around 25 minutes. If you’re looking for something fun and different to try, make sure to check out Cricket Ground, home of the Memphis Cricket Club.
- Midtown: If you're looking for a funky, arts-focused neighborhood that offers nightlife within walking distance, choose an apartment for rent in Midtown. Families who want to be close to the Memphis Zoo might be interested in one of the great midtown Memphis apartments, too.
- Mud Island: Do you love being by the water? Then, the Mud Island neighborhood is the community for you! On the western border of this peninsula is the Mississippi River with Wolf River Harbor on the eastern border. Mud Island Riverwalk is a great place to visit and is only a short walk from downtown Memphis. Mud Island River Park hosts outdoor concerts and an 18-gallery museum.
- Parkway Village: If you love to travel, this neighborhood is for you. The Memphis International Airport is nearby with flights throughout the U.S., as well as to Cancun, Mexico. Medal of Honor Park is also located in this neighborhood. The average commute is around 25 minutes. Apartments in the area range from studios to three bedrooms. Residents give this neighborhood four out of five stars for affordability.
- Raleigh: If you’re a lover of the great outdoors, Raleigh is an ideal community. Within its boundaries are multiple parks, including the John F. Kennedy Park. Many families live in this area and they give the schools in Raleigh four out of five stars. They give the same rating for the affordability of apartments for rent and the cost of living in this neighborhood.
- Southwind: Looking for something more upscale? Southwind is an affluent neighborhood in the southeast corner of Memphis. Residents say the area is peaceful with well-maintained homes. It’s family- and pet-friendly. It’s easy to get around on foot and residents feel that the neighborhood is safe and secure.
- Whitehaven: If you love Elvis, you might want to consider a move to Whitehaven, which is home to Graceland. The famed mansion has museums full of everything Elvis, from his clothes to his cars. There’s also a plaza and souvenir shops. Nearby, you can treat yourself to fancy restaurants and glitzy hotels, as well as Elvis-themed diners. Of course, there are things to do in this area that don’t involve Elvis, such as T.O. Fuller State Park, the ideal destination for a game of golf or a nice day of hiking. Interestingly, despite all the glitz and glamour of the Graceland mansion, residents in Whitehaven say the neighborhood is quite affordable, giving it five out of five stars.
FUN THINGS TO DO IN MEMPHIS
Head outdoors and enjoy the beautiful scenery in Memphis. You can walk along the Mississippi River, ride on a riverboat or cycle on dedicated bike lanes. Parks like Mud Island River Park, Tom Lee Park and Overton Park offer plenty of greenery and welcome residents looking to play sports, have a picnic or just soak up the sun on the warm days that are so common in Memphis.
Memphis is home to multiple unique attractions like the Center for Southern Folklore. The city also lures residents outside with other free things to do like the Hampline bicycle path and the 4,500-acre Shelby Farms Park.
Here are some other fun things to do in Memphis.
- World-class entertainment: Listen for soulful voices and slick guitar riffs as Memphis delivers night after night of world-class entertainment in spots like B.B. King's Blues Club. You can discover music history at places like the Stax Museum of American Soul Music, Elvis Presley's Graceland and the studios made famous by Johnny Cash, or you can attend a live show at one of the many well-known music venues along Beale Street.
- National Civil Rights Museum: Located on Mulberry Street, this museum provides the opportunity to learn more about the nation’s civil rights history. You’ll have access to 40 films, over 260 artifacts, interactive media and much more.
- Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium: If you're a football fan, watch the University of Memphis Tigers at Liberty Bowl Stadium. Of course, basketball is big in Memphis as well, so make sure to head out to FedEx Forum to see the Memphis Grizzlies play NBA ball.
- Memphis Zoo: Home to more than 3,500 animals, including Komodo dragons, pandas and giraffes, the Memphis Zoo routinely receives top marks as one of America's best zoos.
- Peabody Ducks: Make your way to the Peabody Hotel every day at 11 a.m. and 5 p.m. to see five famous ducks get the red-carpet treatment in a tradition dating to 1940.
- Mud Island River Park: Pack a swimsuit and hop on the monorail from central Memphis to reach this park with paddle boats and a scale-model replica of the Lower Mississippi River.
- Children's Museum of Memphis: Set your little ones free to learn while they're having fun at this hands-on museum on Central Avenue. Exhibits include a real fire engine, an art studio, a treehouse and a model of the Mississippi River.
- Pink Palace Family of Museums: From starry skies at the planetarium to dinosaur exhibits and a nature center with an underwater viewing area, this family of museums offers hours of educational entertainment.
GETAWAYS FROM MEMPHIS
Tour the home of author William Faulkner in Oxford, Mississippi, only 80 miles from Memphis, or make the two-hour drive west to explore breweries and more in Little Rock, Arkansas. Memphis is also just three hours from Nashville, TN, another must-visit destination for music lovers.
FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN MEMPHIS, TN
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you’re looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we’ll help you find apartments for rent in Memphis that match your needs.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Memphis
What is the average rent in Memphis?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Memphis?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Memphis?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Memphis?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.