AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
La Vergne Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in La Vergne
- Apartments with Balcony in La Vergne
- Apartments with Disability Access in La Vergne
- Apartments with Elevator in La Vergne
- Apartments with Extra Storage in La Vergne
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in La Vergne
- Apartments with Fireplace in La Vergne
- Apartments with Fitness Center in La Vergne
- Apartments with Garage in La Vergne
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in La Vergne
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in La Vergne
- Apartments with Utilities Included in La Vergne
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in La Vergne
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in La Vergne
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in La Vergne
- Furnished Available Apartments in La Vergne
- La Vergne Apartment Deals
- La Vergne Apartments under $800
- La Vergne Apartments under $900
- La Vergne Apartments under $1000
- La Vergne Apartments under $1100
- La Vergne Apartments under $1200
- La Vergne Apartments under $1300
- La Vergne Apartments under $1400
- La Vergne Apartments under $1500
- La Vergne Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near La Vergne
For SaleLa Vergne, TN Homes for Sale
Living In La Vergne, TN
The town of La Vergne, Tennessee is home to slightly more than 35,000 residents. Families with young children can expect to feel right at home, as kids under 5 account for an above-average 8% of the population, while retirees figure less prominently in the demographics. Overall, the city's population, at an average age of just over 32, skews decidedly younger than most cities in Tennessee, ranking as the third-youngest municipality in the state. Renters tend to be in the minority in the city, and 70% of residents own their homes. Relatively high rent costs may be playing a role, as the average rent of $1,157/month is substantially higher than the state average of $883.
With an average commute time of about 35 minutes, slower than most cities in the state, La Vergne residents know that getting to work takes some patience. Driving a car or truck is the typical mode of getting to work, chosen by 47% of residents, while public transit isn't extensively used. Walking isn't a common means of commuting to work.
Among residents over the age of 25 in La Vergne, 12% possess a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree. There are three primary industries in La Vergne: retail, manufacturing, and healthcare. Together, these industries make up 22% of the labor force in the city. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many workers in these industries are in sales, as 9% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any profession. La Vergne workers earn an average annual income of just over $69K, about $6,000 more than their peers elsewhere in Tennessee. However, La Vergne compares less favorably to the national average ($73,345).
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About La Vergne
How much does it cost to rent in La Vergne, TN?
Is it expensive to rent in La Vergne?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in La Vergne?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in La Vergne?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.