The Everly, tucked away just minutes from the mainstream offers contemporary one, two, and three bedroom apartment homes including all the features one would expect...A Country Club setting, West Town Mall Shopping, I-40/I-75 access, McGhee-Tyson Airport, and the University of Tennessee are virtually at your doorstep. The Everly's Knoxville location means you may be able to spend more time wherever you want to be, and less time getting there.
A combination of convenience and seclusion that no other rental address can offer. Each apartment home features wall to wall carpet, custom-made mini blinds, and vertical blinds, walk-in closets, and private balconies or patios. An open kitchen featuring all black or stainless steel appliances. Washer and Dryer connections and wood burning fireplaces in the two and three bedroom homes. The Everly simply enjoy life. Imagine yourself sunning beside the pool, working out in the fitness center, or playing tennis. The Everly is more than an apartment; it's a home that has been designed to provide a sense of privacy and lifestyle you don't often find in leased homes. As private or sociable as you want to be... The Everly in Knoxville.
Our lease terms are: 3-12 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Renovations have been quick and dirty and management has shown no sympathy or tact when dealing with residents during renovations. Even if you live here after these renovations, their attitude during all this indicates that they do not care about their tenants. We're just small numbers subtracting from their big numbers, and they'll do anything they can to make sure those big numbers get bigger, no matter what it costs you or your family.
Looking for a new place to live in Knoxville? Look no further than the Everly! You get all kinds of great amenities! Such as:
- Two days notice before complete renovations! While you're living there!
- A "resort style" pool that's been green for 3 weeks because the filter broke. Very natural-looking now! Plus there's new chairs so you can relax in style while you look at all the algae!
- A new fridge and stove (without warning!) while you're away from home!
- Letters from management with spelling errors like "21th." Very professional!
- Renovation crews that'll just move your furniture for you while you're not even there! Takes half the fun out of rearranging your apartment for noisy, messy renovations, but hey, you get to move everything back once they leave!
- New fixtures and appliances but old floors and walls to maintain that southern charm. Get close to your neighbors, cause they'll hear everything!
I lived here for a year when this apartment complex was called Windrush. I paid $670 a month and the fact that they have hiked at the price to ninehundrend and something dollars makes me want to vomit. They havent done anything new to these apartments except for paint the outside of the building. Save your money go somewhere else!