The office staff is extremely helpful. I do not understand all of the negative reviews, I have never had an issue while living here. My apartment is a two bedroom and it's beautiful.
The company the now owns this is awful. If youre looking for a place to live on Knoxville I would avoid this place at all costs.
The remodel is absolutely beautiful!!
Renovations have been quick and dirty and management has shown no sympathy or tact when dealing with residents during renovations. Even if you live here after these renovations, their attitude during all this indicates that they do not care about their tenants. We're just small numbers subtracting from their big numbers, and they'll do anything they can to make sure those big numbers get bigger, no matter what it costs you or your family.
Looking for a new place to live in Knoxville? Look no further than the Everly! You get all kinds of great amenities! Such as:
- Two days notice before complete renovations! While you're living there!
- A "resort style" pool that's been green for 3 weeks because the filter broke. Very natural-looking now! Plus there's new chairs so you can relax in style while you look at all the algae!
- A new fridge and stove (without warning!) while you're away from home!
- Letters from management with spelling errors like "21th." Very professional!
- Renovation crews that'll just move your furniture for you while you're not even there! Takes half the fun out of rearranging your apartment for noisy, messy renovations, but hey, you get to move everything back once they leave!
- New fixtures and appliances but old floors and walls to maintain that southern charm. Get close to your neighbors, cause they'll hear everything!
The Everly, tucked away just minutes from the mainstream offers contemporary one, two, and three bedroom apartment homes including all the features one would expect...A Country Club setting, West Town Mall Shopping, I-40/I-75 access, McGhee-Tyson Airport, and the University of Tennessee are virtually at your doorstep. The Everly's Knoxville location means you may be able to spend more time wherever you want to be, and less time getting there.
A combination of convenience and seclusion that no other rental address can offer. Each apartment home features wall to wall carpet, custom-made mini blinds, and vertical blinds, walk-in closets, and private balconies or patios. An open kitchen featuring all black or stainless steel appliances. Washer and Dryer connections and wood burning fireplaces in the two and three bedroom homes. The Everly simply enjoy life. Imagine yourself sunning beside the pool, working out in the fitness center, or playing tennis. The Everly is more than an apartment; it's a home that has been designed to provide a sense of privacy and lifestyle you don't often find in leased homes. As private or sociable as you want to be... The Everly in Knoxville.
6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Our lease terms are: 3-12 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Open until 4:00pm
© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.