AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Johnson City Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Johnson City
- Apartments with Balcony in Johnson City
- Apartments with Disability Access in Johnson City
- Apartments with Elevator in Johnson City
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Johnson City
- Apartments with Fireplace in Johnson City
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Johnson City
- Apartments with Garage in Johnson City
- Apartments with Gated Access in Johnson City
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Johnson City
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Johnson City
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Johnson City
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Johnson City
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Johnson City
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Johnson City
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Johnson City
- Furnished Available Apartments in Johnson City
Apartments Near Johnson City
For SaleJohnson City, TN Homes for Sale
Living In Johnson City, TN
Johnson City, a small city in Tennessee, has a population of approximately 63,000. Young adults (15-24) should fit right in, as they make up an above-average percentage of the population. Overall, the city's residents, with an average age of just under 39, are younger than most cities in Tennessee. Homeowners slightly outnumber renters in Johnson City by a small 53%-48% margin. Renters in the city benefit from a relatively low average rent of $765 a month, which is $118 a month less than the state average.
Johnson City has an average commute time of about 20 minutes, outperforming the state average of about 25 minutes. Many residents (42%) commute to work by car, while public transit isn't used extensively. Few commuters walk to work.
Workers are spread across a wide range of industries in Johnson City. The four most common are healthcare, retail, education, and entertainment. Together, these industries account for 29% of the workforce in the city. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many of the city's workers are in sales, as 6% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any career path. With an average annual income of almost $55K, Johnson City workers earn less than the average Tennessee resident. Johnson City's average income also trails the national average of $73,345. Johnson City has a relatively high number of residents older than 25 with advanced degrees compared to the national average (7%), as 8% possess a Master's or a Doctoral degree. Further, 14% possess a Bachelor's degree.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Johnson City
What is the average rent in Johnson City?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Johnson City?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Johnson City?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Johnson City?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email [email protected].