5 Units Available
1 Floor Plan
1 Floor Plan
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Goodlettsville Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Goodlettsville
- Apartments with Balcony in Goodlettsville
- Apartments with Disability Access in Goodlettsville
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Goodlettsville
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Goodlettsville
- Apartments with Fireplace in Goodlettsville
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Goodlettsville
- Apartments with Garage in Goodlettsville
- Apartments with Gated Access in Goodlettsville
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Goodlettsville
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Goodlettsville
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Goodlettsville
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Goodlettsville
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Goodlettsville
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Goodlettsville
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Goodlettsville
- Furnished Available Apartments in Goodlettsville
Apartments Near Goodlettsville
Living In Goodlettsville, TN
Goodlettsville, Tennessee is a town with a population of slightly more than 16,000. The city's population, with an average age of just under 40, is a little older compared to other cities in the state, which has an average age of 38. Most residents own their homes in Goodlettsville, and 44% of residents rent. Relatively high rent costs could be a factor, as the average rent of $991/month is substantially higher than the state average of $883.
Goodlettsville has an average commute time of about 28 minutes. Driving a vehicle is the typical means of commuting to work, opted for by 46% of commuters, while public transportation isn't widely used. Not many residents walk to work.
Goodlettsville has a relatively large percentage of residents older than 25 who have completed some level of post-secondary education compared to the state average, as 21% possess a Bachelor's or Associate's degree. In addition, 5% have a Master's or Doctoral degree. Many Goodlettsville residents work in one of two industries: retail and healthcare. Together, these industries make up 16% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, 10% of residents work in sales, which ranks as the top profession in the city. With an average annual income of just over $64,000, Goodlettsville workers earn about the same as their peers elsewhere in the state. However, Goodlettsville compares less favorably to the national average of $73,345.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Goodlettsville
How much does it cost to rent in Goodlettsville, TN?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Goodlettsville?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Goodlettsville?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Goodlettsville?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.