- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Income Restricted
- Pet Friendly
- State-Of-The-Art Fitness Center
- Washer & Dryer In EVERY Apartment Home!
- 2 Newly Renovated Community Clubhouses & Kitchens
- Cable and Wi-Fi Ready
- 2 Outdoor Swimming Pools & Sundecks
- Water Included with Apartment Homes
- Central Air Conditioning
- Refreshed Building Exteriors & Landscaping
- Outdoor Grill & Picnic Area
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance Service
- Large Bedrooms With Tons Of Closet Space
- New Outdoor Community Playground Areas
- Washer & Dryer Hook-Ups In Townhomes
- On-Site Professional Management Team
- Updated Bathroom & Kitchen Hardware
- Convenient Resident Mail Kiosk
- Electronic Key-less Lock Entry
- Fully Equipped Kitchen Appliance Package
- Open & Spacious Floor Plans
- Updated Kitchen Cabinetry & Faucets
- New Light Fixtures Throughout
- Spacious Patio, Balcony or Porch
- Living Room & Master Bedroom Ceiling Fans
- Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 50Deposit: 300Villages Of Gallatin Is A Pet Friendly Community! Dogs & Cats Welcome! - Limit: 2 pets per home - Pet Deposit: $300 per pet/due at time of move-in ($150 refundable) - Monthly Rent: $25 per pet - Pet Weight Limit: 50 lbs at full maturity Some breed & other restrictions may apply. Please call for more details. Pets Accepted
- Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Villages of Gallatin Apartments & Townhomes
Villages of Gallatin offers apartments and townhomes at a reasonable price. Apartment amenities include washers and dryers in every home, spacious interiors, private entrances and patios. Community features include a pool and a community clubhouse. *Villages of Gallatin participates in an affordable housing program. Household income limits apply. Please call for more details.
Villages of Gallatin participates in an affordable housing program. The household income is based on GROSS annual income (before any deductions) earned from all sources including; wages, social security payments, public assistance, pensions, annuities, interest income, dividends, stocks, bonds, insurance settlements, recurring gifts from family/friends, lottery winnings, etc. The property has a minimum household income requirement of 2.5 times the monthly rent amount to qualify. Third party verification will be required of all income and copies of tax returns and pay stubs may be required. Total household income must be UNDER the following limits based on household size:
- 1 Occupant: $31,500
- 2 Occupants: $36,000
- 3 Occupants: $40,500
- 4 Occupants: $44,940
- 5 Occupants: $48,540
- 6 Occupants: $52,140
- 7 Occupants: $55,740
- 8 Occupants: $59,340
To maintain the integrity of the community, credit, criminal and rental background checks are conducted on all applicants.
PET POLICY: The Villages Of Gallatin Is A Pet Friendly Community! Dogs & Cats Welcome!
- Limit of 2 pets per apartment home
- Pet Deposit: $300 ($150 Non-Refundable) due at time of move-in
- Pet Rent: $25 per pet, per month
- Pet Weight Limit: 50 lbs at full maturity
Some breed and other restrictions may apply. Please call for more details.
Affordable Housing Qualifications
Ratings & Reviews
2 Reviews for Villages of Gallatin Apartments & Townhomes
I think it is very beautiful
Everything was going great up until the point where I paid my deposit to hold the place until move in. I called and informed them that I had found another place and they told me that the $100 that I paid would be refundable it has been almost 2 months now and they are refusing to answer my phone calls will not call me back and I have yet to see my $100.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From Nashville take I-65 North. Exit onto Vietnam Vets Bypass. Follow 9.5 miles, merging onto Gallatin Rd. / E. Main / Hwy 31 East. Go 7.3 miles, turn left onto North Water (just past 3rd Auto Parts store). North Water turns into Dobbins Pike. Take left onto Sam Houston Circle. Stay left to office.
For over 40 years, Dominium has been committed to superior resident satisfaction by providing exceptional rental choices and sound management of apartments and townhomes. Dominium is the second largest owner of affordable housing in the United States and owns or manages over 25,000 units in 23 states. Come home to an affordable, luxury or senior Dominium apartment or townhome community today and learn how What We Do Hits HOME.