2 Units Available
4 Floor Plans
6 Floor Plans
4 Units Available
12 Floor Plans
10 Floor Plans
5 Floor Plans
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
1 Floor Plan
1 Floor Plan
1 Floor Plan
Gallatin Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Gallatin
- Apartments with Balcony in Gallatin
- Apartments with Disability Access in Gallatin
- Apartments with Elevator in Gallatin
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Gallatin
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Gallatin
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Gallatin
- Apartments with Garage in Gallatin
- Apartments with Gated Access in Gallatin
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Gallatin
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Gallatin
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Gallatin
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Gallatin
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Gallatin
- Gallatin Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Gallatin
- Apartments with under $1100 in Gallatin
- Apartments with under $1200 in Gallatin
- Apartments with under $1300 in Gallatin
- Apartments with under $1400 in Gallatin
- Apartments with under $1500 in Gallatin
- Apartments with under $2000 in Gallatin
- Apartments with under $900 in Gallatin
Apartments Near Gallatin
For SaleGallatin, TN Homes for Sale
Living In Gallatin, TN
Are you thinking of renting an apartment in Gallatin and making the volunteer state your home? Living in a Gallatin apartment, you'll be surrounded by the beautiful rolling hills of middle Tennessee, Old Hickory Lake and the Cumberland River. The town is peppered with historic landmarks, natural scenery and fun things to do. Top that off with continual progress and a lower than U.S. average cost of living, and you have a recipe for a wonderful place to call home.
As much as we hope you love your Gallatin apartment, at some point, you'll want to get out and explore the city. Visit the Sumner County Museum to see artifacts from the prehistoric age to the present. Catch the latest movie at the historic Palace Theatre, which was once a silent movie theatre and is now on the National Register of Historic Places.
If you're looking for low-key recreation, an intense workout or something in between, you'll find a variety of recreational activities close to any Gallatin apartment. Walk, swim, have a picnic, play racquetball and more at one of the many scenic parks throughout Gallatin. Whether you're a long-time golfer or just learning the game, the Long Hollow Golf Course and Clubhouse is open seven days a week.
Pack up your biking equipment and head to the Lock 4 Bike Trail for a challenging day of mountain biking. The trail includes a nine-mile course and a kid's course. If you're looking for some instruction or just tired of working out to DVDs in your apartment, Gallatin Civic Center offers indoor aerobics, aquatics and health classes.
Look out for the many festivals throughout the year located near any apartment in Gallatin. Join the fun at the Main Street Festival and the Gallatin Square Fest. For a unique experience, don't miss the Candlelight Cemetery Tour at the Sumner County Museum. Actors tell stories of the interesting lives of 10 people who were buried in the cemetery.
There's so much to do and see in Gallatin and all over the volunteer state from the Mississippi River in the west to the Smoky Mountains in the east. Find your perfect Gallatin apartment today on ApartmentGuide.com.
Looking for more?
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Gallatin
What is the average rent in Gallatin?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Gallatin?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Gallatin?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Gallatin?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.