AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Clarksville Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Clarksville
- Apartments with Balcony in Clarksville
- Apartments with Disability Access in Clarksville
- Apartments with Elevator in Clarksville
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Clarksville
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Clarksville
- Apartments with Fireplace in Clarksville
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Clarksville
- Apartments with Garage in Clarksville
- Apartments with Gated Access in Clarksville
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Clarksville
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Clarksville
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Clarksville
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Clarksville
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Clarksville
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Clarksville
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Clarksville
- Furnished Available Apartments in Clarksville
- Clarksville Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Clarksville
- Apartments with under $1100 in Clarksville
- Apartments with under $1200 in Clarksville
- Apartments with under $1300 in Clarksville
- Apartments with under $1400 in Clarksville
- Apartments with under $1500 in Clarksville
- Apartments with under $2000 in Clarksville
- Apartments with under $600 in Clarksville
- Apartments with under $700 in Clarksville
- Apartments with under $800 in Clarksville
- Apartments with under $900 in Clarksville
Apartments Near Clarksville
Living In Clarksville, TN
Getting to Know Clarksville, TN
The Cumberland River is Clarksville's beating heart, and the beautiful Cumberland RiverWalk is the pride of the town. Whether you're renting an apartment in the historic downtown area or in newer developments along I-24, Clarksville charms singles, families and retirees with gorgeous green spaces, good shopping and festivals all year long.
Clarksville, TN Apartments and Neighborhoods
Whether you're looking for an apartment complex with a fitness center or a rental that's walkable to the Cumberland River, Clarksville has plenty of housing options to suit your needs. You can find spacious apartments with up to four bedrooms near I-24, and communities along Highway 374 attract families for convenience to everyday shopping.
Here are our top four picks for the best places to live in Clarksville, TN:
- Downtown Clarksville: Perfect for students at Austin Peay State University and renters who value walkability, the historic downtown area offers apartments in attractive brick buildings near great restaurants and bars.
- Madison Street: Head southeast out of downtown for good access to the river and the interstate both. Madison Street apartments are also close to grocery stores and the lush Rotary Park.
- Ringgold and Highway 374: Especially popular with families, the area north of downtown makes it easy to get to Heritage Park for soccer games and the Clarksville Greenway for outdoor activities.
- I-24 Corridor: If you're commuting to Nashville regularly or just want to be near Target, Wal-Mart and Governor's Square Mall, look for an apartment near Rossview and I-24.
When you move to Clarksville, you won't have any trouble finding ways to get fit, learn something new or simply unwind. Search the best Clarksville apartments today on ApartmentGuide.com.
Festivals and Events in Clarksville
If you rent an apartment in downtown Clarksville, you can enjoy dancing, eating, shopping and free live music from May through October along Strawberry Alley. On Saturdays during warmer months, stock the refrigerator with produce from the Clarksville Downtown Market.
No matter what part of Clarksville your apartment is in, you won't be far from community events and attractions like Movies in the Park, held at the Heritage Park Sports Complex every summer. In the fall, the city hosts live music, street vendors and artists at the annual Riverfest celebration.
Fun Things to Do in Clarksville
Even if your apartment has a community pool, and especially if it doesn't, upgrade your fun in the sun every summer at one of Clarksville's excellent public pools, which offer economical daily passes and swimming lessons for all ages. Two of the town's pools also boast 100-foot water slides. After building up your endurance with all of that swimming, take part in some of the city's community fitness events, including the Annual Queen City Road Race. Every August, kids ages 3 to 12 even have their own fitness challenge, the Wonder Kids Triathlon.
Need some budget-friendly entertainment? Clarksville offers plenty of free things to do, including festive holiday bashes like Christmas on the Cumberland, Civil War history lessons at Fort Defiance and outdoor fun at the 4.6-mile-long Clarksville Greenway.
Outdoor Activities in Clarksville
With 22 parks, three community centers and the Uplands Trail all within the Clarksville Parks and Recreation Department, Clarksville provides plenty of recreational activities close to your apartment. You can stroll the RiverWalk at McGregor Park, and Heritage Park offers soccer, baseball and softball fields if you want to cheer on your team or burn off some energy yourself. The Crow Community Center offers after school programs for children, and the Concerts and Arts in the Park event showcases the talents of youth singers, dancers, musicians and more.
Families with Kids in Clarksville
Tennessee's second-largest museum, the Customs House Museum & Cultural Center, is a can't-miss stop for an educational family outing. Clarksville also caters to kids with bowling, movie theaters, playgrounds and a splash park at Pettus Park.
With a graduation rate of more than 95% and special programs like the Middle College at Austin Peay State University, Clarksville-Montgomery County schools offer a high quality public education.
Getaways from Clarksville, TN
From your Clarksville apartment, it's a distance of just 50 miles to Nashville, one of the country's best spots for live music of all kinds and culinary delicacies like hot chicken. Want to escape underground? Explore the world's longest cave at Mammoth Cave National Park, about two hours northeast of Clarksville.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Clarksville
What is the average rent in Clarksville?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Clarksville?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Clarksville?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Clarksville?
© 2023 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.