- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Range
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Corporate Billing Available
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Spacious 1 & 2 Bedrooms!
- Newly Renovated!
- Expansive Covered Balconies
- Stunning, Hardwood Vinyl Flooring
- Latte Paint Throughout with Custom Crown Molding
- Ventless Gas Fireplace with Sleek Black Hearth
- Built-in Microwave Above Range
- Double Stainless Sink
- Custom Color Paint Palette
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Ceiling Fans with Overhead Lighting
- Plantation Blind Window Coverings
- Beautiful Sunrooms Available
- Black Whirlpool Appliances
- Full Size W/D Connections
- Brushed Nickel Lighting Fixtures
- Sleek, Faux Granite Countertops
- Six Panel White Doors Throughout
- Wooded Views & Pool Views Available
- Outdoor Pool with Expansive Sundeck
- Two Lighted Tennis Courts
- 1 Mile Nature Trail
- 24-7 Athletic Center
- Extra On-Site Rentable Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- 24-Hour Clothes Care Center
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Executive Business Center
- Resident Lounge with free Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi Access Poolside
- Access Gates
- Ooltewah Middle & High Schools
- 10 Minutes to Downtown & Airport
- Minutes to I-75 & Hwy 153
- Short Term Leases Available (3 to 14 mos.)
- Onsite Service Team & Office Team
- Online Rent Payment Available
- New bark park
- Call for Policy
- Deposit: 300No Weight Limit! Cats Allowed
- Deposit: 300No Weight Limit! Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Looking For THE BEST DEAL? Come Check Out Our Awesome Specials!
$300.00 MOVES YOU IN On Select Apartments!!!! Also, Ask For Information On Our New Renovated Apartments!
Waived Security Deposit W/Approved Credit!
We Are Also WAIVING Short Term Fees!
Our Leases Range From 3-12 Months!
1X1 Rent $749-$859
2X2 Rent $949 & $1059
Have Fur Babies? We LOVE PETS!...That's Why ALL Monthly Pet Fees Are Waived, too!
LOVE Where You LIVE With The Lifestyle You Deserve In A Wonderful Community!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
The District At Hamilton Place Apartments
The District at Hamilton Place offers more than an apartment ... We offer the lifestyle you have earned!
Located near the premier shopping experience in Chattanooga, Tennessee, The District at Hamilton Apartments defines attainable style and the ultimate in convenience while offering seclusion from the hustle of life. Close to shopping, schools, dining and more, this quiet community is right in the heart of it all!
From resort-style amenities to outdoor recreation you will find the relaxing escape you need. Add to this professional, courteous management on site 7 days a week, convenient on-site maintenance, easy access to I-75 and you'll find The District at Hamilton Place is the place for you to call home!
Variable, 3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month, 14-Month
Ratings & Reviews
30 Reviews for The District At Hamilton Place Apartments
The maintenance people are great . Just one call they respond right away .
The apartment is/was nice and had no major problems. The leasing/management are all always so friendly and professional. The grounds and parking lots are consistently kept in excellent shape. Love the convenient location (even though a second entrance/out would be nice).. I had very good neighbors and no big noise issues either...
Everyone Is Great
I love living here. Although this is a high traffic area, it's a great location that is close to everything (and we're far enough back that you don't hear the cars). I love living here because the complex itself is great. The grounds are kept very clean, the pool is great (although I wish it was 100% smoke free), there's a tennis court and a convenient workout room with decent equipment. The apartments themselves are in good condition with nice appliances and a great maintenance & office staff.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Take I-75 to Shallowford Road exit #5. Turn right on Gunbarrel Road. The District at Hamilton Place Apartment Homes will be 0.80 mile on your left.
"Our commitment to our clients is to diligently and professionally provide superior real estate services. We accomplish this by being thoughtful and hardworking, and by providing a thoroughly customized, comprehensive approach to meeting the goals and objectives of our property owners. We pledge "to go the extra mile" to look for solutions to the challenges we encounter, and to strive for excellence in all of our endeavors."