AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Berry Hill Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Berry Hill
- Apartments with Balcony in Berry Hill
- Apartments with Disability Access in Berry Hill
- Apartments with Elevator in Berry Hill
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Berry Hill
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Berry Hill
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Berry Hill
- Apartments with Gated Access in Berry Hill
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Berry Hill
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Berry Hill
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Berry Hill
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Berry Hill
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Berry Hill
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Berry Hill
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Berry Hill
- Furnished Available Apartments in Berry Hill
Apartments Near Berry Hill
- Belmont University, TN
- SAE Institute of Technology Nashville, TN
- Vanderbilt University, TN
- Trevecca Nazarene University, TN
- John A Gupton College, TN
- Seminary Extension Independent Study Institute, TN
- Diamond Council of America, TN
- Meharry Medical College, TN
- Fisk University, TN
- Lipscomb University, TN
- Hazelip School of Theology of Lipscomb University, TN
- Free Will Baptist Bible College, TN
- Tennessee State University, TN
- Aquinas College, TN
- Daymar Institute--Nashville, TN
- Nashville State Community College, TN
- Nashville Film Institute, TN
- South College-Nashville, TN
- Fortis Institute-Nashville, TN
Living In Berry Hill, TN
The small town of Berry Hill, Tennessee is home to slightly less than 1,000 people. Young professionals will fit right in, as they account for an above-average percentage of the population, while retirees are less well-represented. At an average age of just over 39, the town's population is younger than most cities in Tennessee. Residents are fairly evenly split between renting (51%) and owning (50%) their residence despite an average rent of $1,254 per month, which exceeds the state average by $371 a month.
There are plenty of industries from which to choose in Berry Hill. The five most common are healthcare, retail, scientific, support, and education. Together, these industries account for 44% of the labor force in the town. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, 14% of the town's population works in management, which ranks as the top profession in the town. With an average annual income of about $63,000, Berry Hill workers earn about the same as their peers elsewhere in Tennessee. However, Berry Hill compares less favorably to the national average ($73,345). Berry Hill has a high number of residents over the age of 25 with advanced degrees compared to the national average (7%), as 14% possess a Master's degree or a Doctorate. In addition, 24% possess a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average.
Berry Hill's average commute time ranks as one of the best in Tennessee at about 18 minutes, 9th-fastest in the state. Driving is the most common means of commuting to work, selected by 65% of commuters, while public transit is not used. Walking (5%) isn't a common way to get to work, though the number is well above the national average.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Berry Hill
What is the average rent in Berry Hill?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Berry Hill?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Berry Hill?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Berry Hill?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.