AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Bartlett Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Bartlett
- Apartments with Balcony in Bartlett
- Apartments with Disability Access in Bartlett
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Bartlett
- Apartments with Fireplace in Bartlett
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Bartlett
- Apartments with Gated Access in Bartlett
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Bartlett
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Bartlett
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Bartlett
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Bartlett
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Bartlett
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Bartlett
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Bartlett
- Furnished Available Apartments in Bartlett
- Bartlett Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Bartlett
- Apartments with under $1100 in Bartlett
- Apartments with under $1200 in Bartlett
- Apartments with under $1300 in Bartlett
- Apartments with under $1400 in Bartlett
- Apartments with under $1500 in Bartlett
- Apartments with under $2000 in Bartlett
- Apartments with under $700 in Bartlett
- Apartments with under $800 in Bartlett
- Apartments with under $900 in Bartlett
Apartments Near Bartlett
Living In Bartlett, TN
The town of Bartlett, Tennessee is home to slightly less than 60,000 people. At an average age of just under 40, the city's population ranks around the middle compared to other cities in the state, which has an average age of 38. Renters tend to be in the minority in the area, and 84% of residents own their homes. The average rent for Bartlett is $443 a month more than the state average.
There are two primary industries in Bartlett: healthcare and retail. Combined, these industries make up 15% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many workers in these industries are in sales, making it the top profession in the city. With an average annual income of just over $90K, Bartlett workers bring in more than their peers elsewhere in the state. The city's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345). Compared to the national average (5%), Bartlett has a relatively large percentage of residents older than 25 who have earned an Associate's degree (7%). Further, 14% have earned a Bachelor's degree and 8% possess a Master's or Doctoral degree.
Bartlett residents have an average commute of about 27 minutes. Driving a car or truck is the most common mode of getting to work, opted for by 45% of commuters, while public transit is not used. A small percentage of workers commute on foot.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Bartlett
How much does it cost to rent in Bartlett, TN?
Is it expensive to rent in Bartlett?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Bartlett?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Bartlett?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.