Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Antioch Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Antioch
- Apartments with Balcony in Antioch
- Apartments with Disability Access in Antioch
- Apartments with Elevator in Antioch
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Antioch
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Antioch
- Apartments with Fireplace in Antioch
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Antioch
- Apartments with Garage in Antioch
- Apartments with Gated Access in Antioch
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Antioch
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Antioch
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Antioch
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Antioch
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Antioch
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Antioch
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Antioch
- Furnished Available Apartments in Antioch
- Antioch Apartment Deals
- Antioch Apartments under $700
- Antioch Apartments under $800
- Antioch Apartments under $900
- Antioch Apartments under $1000
- Antioch Apartments under $1100
- Antioch Apartments under $1200
- Antioch Apartments under $1300
- Antioch Apartments under $1400
- Antioch Apartments under $1500
- Antioch Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near Antioch
For SaleNashville, TN Homes for Sale
Living In Antioch, TN
Renting an apartment in Antioch, Tennessee? If so, you'll have plenty of options to choose from as there are many affordable apartments in this Nashville suburb.
One of the first things you'll need to do when you move into your new Antioch apartment is shop for groceries. You can shop at a nearby grocery store for many things, but for fresh fruit in the summer, it's worth the 15-minute drive to Lebanon to pick your own apples, peaches and strawberries from Bubba Pratt's Farm. While in Lebanon, you can also purchase corn, cucumbers, peppers, pumpkins, summer squash, tomatoes, herbs and more at Circle S. Farms.
When you want a break from staying home and cooking in your apartment, Antioch has numerous local restaurants. Craving Italian food? Try Uncle Gio's Pizzeria and Ristorante for casual, fine dining or take the family to Rudino's Pizza and Grinders for dinner on their outdoor patio. If you're in the mood for Mexican delights, fans of Camino Real recommend it for its authentic food and great service. Cool off with a frozen margarita during a night out with friends at Casa Fiesta Mexican Restaurant. Hit a local Chinese buffet or try some local hot wings. Whatever your taste buds, there are a variety of options near any Antioch apartment.
You might decide you want to buy something besides food for your new Antioch apartment. If you do, head to the Hickory Hollow Mall. Browse through Sears and Macy's department stores or peruse the many smaller, specialty stores within the mall. Be sure to save a little money, though, so you can catch a current movie at the nearby Carmike Cinemas.
For outdoor fun, drive approximately 11 miles from your Antioch apartment to Bledsoe Creek State Park where you can enjoy boating, camping, fishing, hiking and more.
You'll find a variety of things to do in and around Antioch, and you'll find great apartments in Antioch on ApartmentGuide.com.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Antioch
What is the average rent in Antioch?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Antioch?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Antioch?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Antioch?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email [email protected].