AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Simpsonville Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Simpsonville
- Apartments with Balcony in Simpsonville
- Apartments with Disability Access in Simpsonville
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Simpsonville
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Simpsonville
- Apartments with Fireplace in Simpsonville
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Simpsonville
- Apartments with Garage in Simpsonville
- Apartments with Gated Access in Simpsonville
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Simpsonville
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Simpsonville
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Simpsonville
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Simpsonville
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Simpsonville
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Simpsonville
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Simpsonville
- Furnished Available Apartments in Simpsonville
Apartments Near Simpsonville
For SaleSimpsonville, SC Homes for Sale
Living In Simpsonville, SC
The town of Simpsonville, South Carolina is home to slightly less than 20,000 residents. With an average age of just under 39, the city's population is middle-of-the-pack compared to other municipalities in the state, which has an average age of 38. Most residents own their homes in Simpsonville, and 28% of residents rent. Relatively high rent costs may be a contributing factor, as the average rent of $1,017/month is substantially higher than the state average of $907.
Compared to the national average (5%), Simpsonville has a large percentage of residents older than 25 with an Associate's degree (8%). In addition, 22% have earned a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree. Many Simpsonville residents work in one of three industries: manufacturing, retail, and healthcare. Combined, these industries make up 25% of the city's workforce. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, 8% of residents work in sales, making it the top career path in the city. With an average annual income of around $71,000, Simpsonville workers take home around $8,000 more than the average South Carolina resident. However, Simpsonville's average income is fairly average compared to the national level of $73,345.
With an average commute time of about 24 minutes, outperforming most cities in South Carolina, Simpsonville residents find that traveling to work isn't overly time-consuming. Driving a vehicle is the typical mode of getting to work, chosen by 50% of workers, while public transportation isn't used. Not many commuters walk to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Simpsonville
What is the average rent in Simpsonville?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Simpsonville?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Simpsonville?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Simpsonville?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email [email protected].