10+ Units Available
3 Floor Plans
6 Floor Plans
10 Floor Plans
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Rock Hill Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Rock Hill
- Apartments with Balcony in Rock Hill
- Apartments with Disability Access in Rock Hill
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Rock Hill
- Apartments with Fireplace in Rock Hill
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Rock Hill
- Apartments with Garage in Rock Hill
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Rock Hill
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Rock Hill
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Rock Hill
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Rock Hill
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Rock Hill
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Rock Hill
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Rock Hill
- Furnished Available Apartments in Rock Hill
- Rock Hill Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Rock Hill
- Apartments with under $1100 in Rock Hill
- Apartments with under $1200 in Rock Hill
- Apartments with under $1300 in Rock Hill
- Apartments with under $1400 in Rock Hill
- Apartments with under $1500 in Rock Hill
- Apartments with under $2000 in Rock Hill
- Apartments with under $800 in Rock Hill
- Apartments with under $900 in Rock Hill
Apartments Near Rock Hill
Living In Rock Hill, SC
The small city of Rock Hill, South Carolina is home to slightly less than 70,000 people. Young adults (15-24) will find a surplus of peers, as they account for a larger portion of the population here (18%) than nationally (14%). Overall, the city's population, with an average age of just under 37, skews younger than most cities in South Carolina. Homeowners are slightly more prevalent than renters in Rock Hill by a narrow 54%-46% margin. The average rent of $919 a month is roughly the same as the state average.
Rock Hill residents have an average commute of about 26 minutes. Many residents (45%) drive to work, while public transit isn't extensively used. Not many commuters walk to work.
Rock Hill residents have a wide range of industries from which to choose, the most common four of which are retail, manufacturing, entertainment, and healthcare. Combined, these industries make up 27% of the city's workforce. Meanwhile, looking at job function, 9% of residents work in sales, which ranks as the top field in the city. With an average annual income of about $59K, Rock Hill workers bring in a bit less than the average South Carolina resident. The city's average income also trails the national average of $73,345. Among Rock Hill residents over the age of 25, 11% have a Bachelor's degree and 5% have earned a Master's or Doctoral degree.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Rock Hill
What is the average rent in Rock Hill?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Rock Hill?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Rock Hill?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Rock Hill?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.