- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Spacious One and Two Bedroom Apartment Homes
- Generous 9' Ceilings
- Open Concept Kitchens
- Roomy, Screened In Balconies and Patios
- Full-sized Washer and Dryer Connections
- Cozy Fireplaces
- Designer Bathrooms
- Grand Walk-in Closets
- Built in Microwaves
- Ceiling Fans
- Charming Built in Bookshelves
- Spacious Pantrys
- Modern Brushed Nickle Fixtures/Hardware
- Double Vanity Sinks
- Two Splastastic Swimming Pools with Tanning Decks
- 24 Hour Fitness Center
- Internet Lounge with Coffee Bar
- Business Center
- On-Site Clothing Care Center
- Pool-Side Cabana with Grilling Area
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Resident Package Acceptance
- Professional Management
- Bark Park (Woof Woof!)
- Detached Garages with Easy Remote Access
- Free WiFi in Resident Centers and Pool Areas
- DVD Library
- Convenient Car Care Center
- Community Social Events
- Mature Landscaping with On-Site Bird Sanctuary
- Weight restriction: 75Deposit: 200 Dogs Allowed
- Weight restriction: 75Deposit: 200 Cats Allowed
- The Preserve at Port Royal Apartments welcome 2 pets per home. The following dog breeds are not permitted: Akitas, Alaskan Malamutes, Chow Chows, Doberman Pinschers, German Shepherds, Great Danes, Huskies, Pit Bulls (American Staffordshire Terriers & Staffordshire Bull Terriers), Rottweilers, St. Bernards, Wolf Hybrids, and Bull Mastiffs. Other Breed and Weight Restrictions may apply. Please call the leasing office for complete pet policy details and restrictions. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
The Preserve At Port Royal
Welcome to The Preserve at Port Royal Apartments. We are premiere luxury apartment community, servicing the greater Beaufort, South Carolina area. Surrounded by a serene landscape with a beautiful bird sanctuary on site. Relax in one of our sparkling swimming pools or soak up the sun on one of our pool decks. Offering spacious floor plans with stunning designs and beautifully crafted interiors. Each apartment home comes fully equipped with an open concept kitchen, spacious 9 foot ceilings, and a roomy screened-in patio and balcony. Located just minutes away from Beaufort and Paris Island, you can easily explore this historic city, with all it's gorgeous scenery and classic charm. Make The Preserve at Port Royal Apartments your new home today!
Variable, 3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
13 Reviews for The Preserve At Port Royal
Staff is friendly and everything is always maintained.
In a timely manor they have addressed my concerns.
Very nice interior space, high ceilings, good outdoor lighting through lots of big windows, well laid out space. Exteriors well maintained with handsome lawns and plantations, rotated seasonally. AC well maintained, and any problems that arise are dealt with promptly and professionally by maintenance staff. Front office very professional and friendly.
I, and my family, experienced various management changes; some for the best and worst. One of the worst changes was the addition of a convenience fee for online bill pay, a small fee is understandable, but a $20 fee EVERY time you want to pay online is outrageous. Then the change to community water billing was unjustified, I was paying far less prior, not to mention the fact my daughter was considered an adult. My rent bill never matched my contracted rent as it never was inclusive to additiona
I enjoy living here and feel safe. My biggest concern is how poorly I believe some of the construction is. I can hear my upstairs neighbors walk across the floor ,flush their toilets etc . I can hear my next door neighbors talking opening kitchen cabinets and even fighting. For a newer complex the walls are paper thin.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-95, take exit 8 (route 278) to route 170 towards Beaufort. Turn right on Highway 802 (Savannah Highway) and follow it until Parris Hwy. Turn left into the Preserve at Port Royal Center and the Clubhouse will be on your left.