AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Myrtle Beach Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Myrtle Beach
- Apartments with Balcony in Myrtle Beach
- Apartments with Disability Access in Myrtle Beach
- Apartments with Elevator in Myrtle Beach
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Myrtle Beach
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Myrtle Beach
- Apartments with Garage in Myrtle Beach
- Apartments with Gated Access in Myrtle Beach
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Myrtle Beach
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Myrtle Beach
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Myrtle Beach
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Myrtle Beach
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Myrtle Beach
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Myrtle Beach
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Myrtle Beach
- Furnished Available Apartments in Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Apartments under $800
- Myrtle Beach Apartments under $900
- Myrtle Beach Apartments under $1000
- Myrtle Beach Apartments under $1100
- Myrtle Beach Apartments under $1200
- Myrtle Beach Apartments under $1300
- Myrtle Beach Apartments under $1400
- Myrtle Beach Apartments under $1500
- Myrtle Beach Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near Myrtle Beach
For SaleMyrtle Beach, SC Homes for Sale
Living In Myrtle Beach, SC
Getting to Know Myrtle Beach, SC
One of the most affordable beachfront cities in America, Myrtle Beach sits right on the Atlantic Ocean at the heart of a 60-mile stretch of white-sand beaches called the "Grand Strand." Experience a family-vacation vibe that lasts all year as you enjoy excellent shopping, Lowcountry seafood and top-notch golf at more than 100 courses.
Myrtle Beach Neighborhoods and Apartments
If you're looking for the best places to live in the Myrtle Beach area, stay near the Intracoastal Waterway and U.S. Route 501 for newer apartment complexes with amenities like pools and fitness centers. Nearby suburbs like Surfside Village and North Myrtle Beach are also popular with families who want a quieter pace of life.
Fun Things to Do in Myrtle Beach
Save money on a day out with free activities all over the city. Tour the Myrtle Beach art museum to see fascinating historical maps, go people-watching on the boardwalk, or surround yourself with salt marshes at Vereen Memorial Historical Gardens.
Families with Kids in Myrtle Beach
Families with kids love Myrtle Beach's focus on fun, from amusement rides on the ocean to water parks, go-karts and mini golf. Head to Broadway at the Beach to visit the highly popular Ripley's Aquarium and WonderWorks.
Want an apartment near top-notch education? The best schools in Horry County lie south of downtown near Burgess and north of the city along Highway 31. Fun fact: All Horry County middle and high school students are issued a computer to help make homework easier!
Pet-friendly Myrtle Beach
Most beaches in the area allow dogs to join you on the beach in early morning and evening. After Labor Day and through April 30, your leashed dog is welcome any time of day. The city also has North and South Barc Parcs for off-leash fun.
Getaways from Myrtle Beach
If you're a history buff, love antebellum architecture or want to try some of America's best restaurants, cover the 90-mile distance to Charleston on Highway 17. Head two hours north to Wilmington to tour the Battleship North Carolina, or lather on some sunscreen and stay closer to your home for the best beaches in Myrtle Beach.
Here are our picks for the top five beaches in the Myrtle Beach area:
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk & Promenade: Running from 2nd Avenue North to 14th Avenue North, the high-energy beach parallel to the boardwalk is your best bet for lively people watching.
- Myrtle Beach State Park: Within walking distance of the dog-friendly Barc Parc South, this tranquil state park lures fishers looking to angle from the pier and animal lovers intent on spotting Loggerhead sea turtles.
- North Myrtle Beach: Feel like you've stepped back in time at this family-friendly beach known for live music and an oceanfront amusement park.
- Garden City Beach: Soak in the peace and quiet of this wide South Strand beach just across the street from the Intracoastal Waterway.
- Huntington Beach State Park: For the area's best-kept secret, slip away to this secluded, serene beach near Brookfield Gardens.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Myrtle Beach
What is the average rent in Myrtle Beach?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Myrtle Beach?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Myrtle Beach?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Myrtle Beach?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email [email protected].