1. Home
  2. South Carolina
  3. Mullins
  4. Apartments for rent in Mullins, SC

36 Apartments Available
1 - 20 of 36 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

LOCAL GUIDE

See what Mullins, SC has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Mullins, SC

Mullins is a small town in South Carolina with a population of just over 4,000. It's a comfortable place to settle down, as retirees make up a greater percentage of the population (18%) here than they do nationally (14%). Renters tend to be in the minority in the town, and 68% of residents own their homes. With a relatively low average rent of $478/month in the town, renting remains an affordable option, particularly compared to other cities in South Carolina. Each month, renters in Mullins will pay around $429 less compared to the state average.

Averaging about 37 minutes, Mullins's commute time is slower than the South Carolina average of about 24 minutes. Driving is the typical mode of getting to work, selected by 35% of commuters, while public transportation isn't extensively used. Walking isn't a common method of commuting to work.

Mullins has a relatively large number of residents over the age of 25 who have a high school degree or GED (24%) compared to the national average. Additionally, 11% possess a Bachelor's degree and 2% have earned a Master's degree or Doctorate. Many Mullins residents work in one of two industries: healthcare and retail. Together, these industries account for 13% of the town's workforce. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many of the town's workers are in sales, which ranks as the top field in the town. With an average annual income of around $38,000, Mullins workers earn less than their peers elsewhere in the state. Mullins's average income also falls below the national average ($73,345).


Frequently Asked Questions About Mullins

Looking for a cheap Mullins apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

How Can I Tour Virtually During Covid19 & Social Distancing?

You can virtually tour any apartment by using our Mullins, SC Virtual Tours filter. All properties in this filter contain either a 3d tour or a video tour.

Do you need a pet-friendly Mullins apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Mullins that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Mullins apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.
Artboard

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS