Lake Wylie's Best APARTMENT COMMUNITY is nestled on 36 private, wooded aces. Shaded pathways lead you to the water's edge. Pockets of old trees and flora become your outdoor sitting rooms. The Village at Lake Wylie preserves nature's best for your outdoor enjoyment while providing understated elegance in architecture and uncompromising quality in the exterior and interior of your home.
6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month, 14-Month, 15-Month
Been here 3 months!!! Love it! The lake access is awesome! Neighbors are friendly. Office staff is on point! Everyone has been so helpful and very pleasant. The grounds are always clean. I feel safe. So convenient to gas, food, and fun! Now, the traffic at times can be a beast!!! ... just say patience is a virtue! Needless to say this is a great place to live!
Love the location, the two staff members I have met were so friendly and professional. Ive driven through the development several times and spoke to people that live there , all happy. Waiting on an opening!
Simply beautiful! Just Camparing the distance to my daughter in Matthews . Will make my decision soon and you guys dont have a 1 bedroom available
Spent 5 years in building 35 on the back side of the community. The following facts and observation have been made over the course of that 5 years. We recommend that you weigh you options careful prior to renting from the Village at Lake Wylie. If we could do it again, we would have picked somewhere different.
1. Not a luxury apartment by far. When you go to see the place, the staff gives you a tour to the model apartment, which passes by the ONLY piece of manicure lawn by a nice sparkling pool to the first building and to a nicely painted remodeled furnished apartment. Let just say that not all the apartments look like that or have the landscaping or lawn care. The further you get from the community center the uglier and nastier the place gets.
2. Spiders & Roaches- I understand that spider and roaches are a thing of the south, but living on the top floor and be greeted ever morning with a face full of spiders and webs and scurrying roaches when walking down the stairs. Not what I wanted. Sucks being the first one down the stairs in the AM. Well at least I get my martial art exercise in while fight my way through cob webs. Maintenance could at least treat the area and remove the excessive cobwebs once in a while.
3. Crack and busted stairs. Need to find a different manufacture of precast stairs. Tripping & falling hazards as the bust further apart each day.
4. Breezeways and constantly dirty and coved in leaves and pollen. In five years I have only seen them cleaned twice. This should be a twice a year routine.
5. 15 year old dish washer broke down and was replaced with a used older model, which within weeks broke also. Been in apartment for 4 years, you think we could have at least got a new or better one.
6. Heat pumps not adequate for the apartment run all the time when temps drop below 30 degrees. Temp in apartment falls below 62 degrees.
7. Air condition runs all day on the top floor during the heat of summer.
We LOVE living at The Village. We have been here for 4 months and its very kid and pet friendly. My husband and daughter love fishing by the lake or in the pond. Great amenities, great staff, great community! We love living at the Lake, storing our kayaks and being able to put in the water right on the property. SO convenient!