Apartment Guide

Apartments for rent in Ladson, SC

139 Apartments Available
1 - 25 of 139 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >
  1. Home
  2. South Carolina
  3. Ladson

LOCAL GUIDE

See what Ladson, SC has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Ladson, SC

Ladson is a town in South Carolina with a population of slightly less than 17,000. With an average age of just over 35, the city's residents are decidedly younger than most cities in South Carolina. Renters tend to be in the minority in the city, and 71% of residents own their homes. The average rent for Ladson is $241 per month more than the state average.

Compared to the national average (5%), Ladson has a relatively large number of residents older than 25 who have earned an Associate's degree (7%). Additionally, 9% have earned a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree. Many Ladson residents work in one of two industries: retail and manufacturing. Combined, these industries make up 16% of the city's workforce. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many of the city's residents work in sales, as 8% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any career path. Ladson workers take home an average annual income of just over $69K, around $7,000 more than the South Carolina average. Ladson, however, compares less favorably to the national average ($73,345).

With an average commute time of about 32 minutes, longer than most cities in South Carolina, Ladson residents have found that getting to work takes some patience. Driving is the typical means of commuting to work, selected by 46% of workers, while public transit is not used widely. A small percentage of residents walk to work.


Frequently Asked Questions About Ladson

Looking for a cheap Ladson apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

You can also filter by price: Under $800, Under $900, Under $1000, Under $1100, Under $1300

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

How Can I Tour Virtually During Covid19 & Social Distancing?

You can virtually tour any apartment by using our Ladson, SC Virtual Tours filter. All properties in this filter contain either a 3d tour or a video tour.

Do you need a pet-friendly Ladson apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Ladson that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Ladson apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.
Artboard

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS