Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
1 Unit Available
1 Floor Plan
Irmo Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Irmo
- Apartments with Balcony in Irmo
- Apartments with Disability Access in Irmo
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Irmo
- Apartments with Fireplace in Irmo
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Irmo
- Apartments with Garage in Irmo
- Apartments with Gated Access in Irmo
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Irmo
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Irmo
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Irmo
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Irmo
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Irmo
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Irmo
- Furnished Available Apartments in Irmo
- Irmo Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Irmo
- Apartments with under $1100 in Irmo
- Apartments with under $1200 in Irmo
- Apartments with under $1300 in Irmo
- Apartments with under $1400 in Irmo
- Apartments with under $1500 in Irmo
- Apartments with under $2000 in Irmo
- Apartments with under $700 in Irmo
- Apartments with under $800 in Irmo
- Apartments with under $900 in Irmo
Apartments Near Irmo
Living In Irmo, SC
Irmo is a town in South Carolina with a population of just under 12,000. With an average age of just over 38, the city's population is younger than most cities in South Carolina. Renters tend to be in the minority in Irmo, and 78% of residents own their homes. Relatively high rent costs could be playing a role, as the average rent of $1,106/month is substantially higher than the state average of $907.
Compared to the national average (7%), Irmo has a relatively high percentage of residents over the age of 25 with advanced degrees, as 8% have earned a Master's degree or a Doctoral degree. Furthermore, 19% possess a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average. Workers are spread across a plethora of industries in Irmo, the most common four of which are healthcare, retail, entertainment, and public administration. Combined, these industries make up 28% of the labor force in the city. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, 9% of the city's population works in sales, which ranks as the top profession in the city. Irmo workers earn an average annual income of almost $76,000, more than the South Carolina average. However, the city's average income is fairly average compared to the national level ($73,345).
Irmo residents have an average commute of about 28 minutes. Driving is the most common way to get to work, chosen by 49% of workers, while public transit is not used. Walking isn't a common means of commuting to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Irmo
What is the average rent in Irmo?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Irmo?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Irmo?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Irmo?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.