1. Home
  2. South Carolina
  3. Hanahan
  4. Apartments for rent in Hanahan, SC

Contact

By submitting this form, you agree to RentPath's 

© 2019 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS

81 Apartments Available
1 - 25 of 81 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

All about

Hanahan, SC

A small city in South Carolina, Hanahan has a population of approximately 21,000. The city's residents, at an average age of just under 37, are younger than most cities in South Carolina. Most residents own their homes in Hanahan, and 40% of residents rent. The average rent for Hanahan is $153/month more than the state average.

Compared to the national average (5%), Hanahan has a high percentage of residents over the age of 25 with an Associate's degree (8%). Further, 14% possess a Bachelor's degree and 5% have earned a Master's or Doctoral degree. Many Hanahan residents work in one of three industries: retail, healthcare, and manufacturing. Combined, these industries account for 19% of the labor force in the city. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many workers in these industries are in sales, which ranks as the top profession in the city. With an average annual income of about $73,000, Hanahan workers earn more than their peers elsewhere in the state. Hanahan's average income, however, is fairly on par with the national average ($73,345).

Averaging about 25 minutes, the commute time for Hanahan residents outperforms almost 70% of cities in the state. Many residents (47%) commute to work by car or truck, while public transportation is not used much. Few commuters walk to work.

Average Rent in Hanahan

Studio1 Bed2 Bed3 Bed
Nov 19$1,199$1,049$1,075$1,637
Oct 191,2499129991,269
Sep 191,2669429941,414
Aug 191,5759179941,397
Jul 191,5759609791,359
Jun 199129071,322
May 198459471,204
Apr 198529741,219
Mar 199179021,219
Feb 198679021,219
*The rent information included in this summary is based on a median calculation of multifamily rental property inventory on Apartment Guide and Rent.com over the past 12-months and is for illustrative purposes only. This information does not constitute a pricing guarantee or financial advice related to the rental market.

© 2019 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS