AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Greer Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Greer
- Apartments with Balcony in Greer
- Apartments with Elevator in Greer
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Greer
- Apartments with Fireplace in Greer
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Greer
- Apartments with Garage in Greer
- Apartments with Gated Access in Greer
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Greer
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Greer
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Greer
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Greer
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Greer
- Furnished Available Apartments in Greer
- Greer Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Greer
- Apartments with under $1100 in Greer
- Apartments with under $1200 in Greer
- Apartments with under $1300 in Greer
- Apartments with under $1400 in Greer
- Apartments with under $1500 in Greer
- Apartments with under $2000 in Greer
- Apartments with under $700 in Greer
- Apartments with under $800 in Greer
- Apartments with under $900 in Greer
Apartments Near Greer
Living In Greer, SC
A town located in South Carolina, Greer has a population of approximately 28,000. At an average age of just over 37, the city's population is younger than most cities in South Carolina. The majority of Greer residents own their homes, and 39% of residents rent. The average rent of $842 a month is a bit below the state average.
Averaging about 24 minutes, Greer's commute time outperforms nearly 70% of cities in the state. Many residents (47%) drive themselves to work, while public transportation isn't used much. Few residents commute to work on foot.
Among Greer residents older than 25, 13% have a Bachelor's degree and 6% possess a Master's or Doctoral degree. Many Greer residents work in one of three industries: manufacturing, retail, and healthcare. Combined, these industries account for 22% of the city's workforce. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, 7% of the city's population works in sales, which ranks as the top profession in the city. With an average annual income of about $65,000, Greer workers earn about the same as the average South Carolina resident. Greer, however, compares less favorably to the national average ($73,345).
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Greer
What is the average rent in Greer?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Greer?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Greer?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Greer?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.