The absolute worst rental experience of my life. The amount of issues I had during that time are too long to even write out. I'll put some highlights below.
- They lie about everything. All amenities were supposed to be completed within 2 months of my move-in (11/18), most were not ready until the end of May. They still haven't put in a dog park that they advertise, nor are they zoned to even have one.
- They cut corners when doing the remodeling and the quality shows. The buildings are covered in wood that is rotting a falling apart, most of the stairs need to be fully replaced as well. They think they can just throw some new paint on it and cover it, but because they skipped steps that paint is already chipping like crazy. Just look at the details when you tour the place.
- In warmer weather It gets really noisy at the pool area late at night during week days, but don't worry it's just one of THEIR OWN EMPLOYEES
- They offer incentives regularly to leave good reviews, so most of positive reviews are basically paid reviews.
- This place is a bad joke, the "management" on site has zero authority to do anything and will lie to your face.
Easily the worst rental experience I have ever had. I have have rented my entire adult life in many cities and never left a bad review. I wouldn't rent this place if it was $400 per month including utilities.
Jen at Haywood is just amazing. Willing to go above and beyond when i have a request. She was amazing helping me find the perfect place as i was out of town and was not able to get there for a tour. She went above and beyond to show me the place on her own time. Great area and great surroundings including the onsite facilities!!!! Also more amazing things to come
Nice place! Very friendly staff
Welcome to The Terrain at Haywood! Our community offers beautiful, newly-renovated studio and two bedroom suites, featuring spacious living areas with wood-style flooring, vaulted ceilings, updated light fixtures, generous storage space, private entrances, and a private patio/balcony. Our gourmet kitchens include granite-style countertops, mosaic tile backsplashes, and stainless steel appliances. Select units also include cozy fireplaces and spacious loft areas! The Terrain at Haywood offers many exceptional amenities for you to enjoy! Our upscale clubhouse features a coffee and tea bar and resident lounge area. Coming soon, residents will be able to take advantage of our resort-style pool, on-site bark park and paw spa, 24-hour fitness center, business center, outdoor firepit area, and picnic area with BBQ grills! We know you'll also enjoy getting to know your neighbors during our monthly social events. For your convenience, we also offer complimentary WiFi in all common areas, an on-site laundry facility, 24-hour emergency maintenance, and off-street parking. Select a floorplan to take a walk-through video tour, or call our friendly staff today to schedule a personal tour of your new home at The Terrain at Haywood!
© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.