I wanted to take this opportunity to commend the South Ridge management team..Kenra, Austin, and Devin. Anytime that I've needed maintenance for an issue in my apartment, they were here in a timely manner. This team is consistently friendly, hard working and really cares about their residents. I have lived here for almost a year, and appreciate how hard it is to take care of a large property. I would absolutely recommend South Ridge to potential residents. The staff is bar none the best in the business!!
LOUDEST APARTMENTS AWARD!!!
- Fire alarms go off constantly... It is the most ear piercing devil sound you can even begin to imagine. Fortunately, these usually occur right when you are trying to sleep at 3am. Seriously, they have gone off over 25 times in the 6 months of my residency.
- Thinest floors and walls EVER. You WILL hear EVERY single step, movement, and drawer being opened above or around you. No joke. Floors are concrete with almost no carpet, so hallway and neighbor stomps reverberate viciously throughout.
- Electronic key system is severely unreliable. Not if, but when your key doesn't function to let you in the building, you will get the great opportunity to meet your neighbors by bumming a key (hopefully theirs is working that day!)
- Hallways are gross and rarely cleaned. They make you pay $15 extra per month for everyone to place their garbage in the hallways, where all the delicious smells accumulate for you to enjoy every time you leave or enter. I also had dog poop beside my door as I moved in... don't worry, this was not the last time it occurred.
- Paint in all cabinets and drawers. For some reason they thought it would be a good idea to periodically refurbish these with beige paint. This easily peels off and sticks to any and everything you put into them. Silverware, cans, cups, it's not picky!
- Prices are not worth it in any regard. High rent, $1000 +, make you pay extra $50 per month to park.
- The only slightly redeeming features are the location and pool (though if you live by the pool during the summer, be prepared for a plethora of loud music and echoed shouts.)
- If you just really hate yourself, go ahead and sign up for a year! Bring a friend!
South Ridge is clean, safe, and I thoroughly enjoy living here. I live in a two bedroom, two bathroom apartment. I never have trouble finding a parking spot and no guest passes are required, so your visiting friends don't need to worry about the dreaded tow truck.There is valet trash service, a nice workout facility, salt water pool, business center, and more. I have had no major issues with my apartment so far and management has been quick to answer my roommate and my questions and fix any maintenance issues. I would live here again if I had to do it all over again.
Quite honestly, one of the worst, least professional experiences I have ever encountered; especially when considering I was counting on a professional organization to help with an extremely stressful event like moving. A total train wreck that I would never recommend.
The apartment is nice and location is great. No issues there. Maintenance has been quick as well to address issues. I am disappointed with the front end staff. Was asked to move a trailer I had in the lot which was fine, but someone made a mistake and placed a window sticker on the side of the trailer which damaged the paint. When I reported the damage to the staff I was told it was my problem to deal with. It was not a huge problem to address and I wasnt even offered any sort of apology for the damage. Im paying a lot of money to be here so there should be some incentive to keep tenants happy. Due to the lack of consideration in that instance I will not be resigning my lease once it is up and I will not be recommending South Ridge to others looking to move to the area.
South Ridge Apartments in Greenville, South Carolina is at the edge of Greenville's famous greenways as well as its vibrant downtown scene. In our community, you will discover endless convenience, superior location, and modern style. South Ridge Apartments offers an astounding selection of fifteen distinctive apartment homes in one, two, and three bedroom floor plan options. Live in urban luxury with our bright interiors, spacious living areas for entertaining, private patios and balconies for relaxation, and more. By choosing South Ridge Apartments, you will have access to a saltwater swimming pool with aqua lounge water feature, an exclusive outdoor summer kitchen with outdoor dining, and a resident skyline balcony and lounge overlooking the city. For the location and lifestyle you deserve, consider making South Ridge Apartments your next place of residence.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.