AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Fort Mill Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Fort Mill
- Apartments with Balcony in Fort Mill
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Fort Mill
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Fort Mill
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Fort Mill
- Apartments with under $1000 in Fort Mill
- Apartments with under $1200 in Fort Mill
- Apartments with under $1500 in Fort Mill
- Apartments with under $2000 in Fort Mill
- Apartments with under $800 in Fort Mill
- Apartments with under $900 in Fort Mill
- Furnished Available Apartments in Fort Mill
- Fort Mill Apartment Deals
- Fort Mill Apartments under $800
- Fort Mill Apartments under $900
- Fort Mill Apartments under $1000
- Fort Mill Apartments under $1100
- Fort Mill Apartments under $1200
- Fort Mill Apartments under $1300
- Fort Mill Apartments under $1400
- Fort Mill Apartments under $1500
- Fort Mill Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near Fort Mill
For SaleFort Mill, SC Homes for Sale
Living In Fort Mill, SC
The town of Fort Mill, South Carolina is home to just under 13,000 residents. At an average age of just over 36, the city's population is younger than most cities in South Carolina. Home ownership is more common than renting in Fort Mill, and 26% of residents rent. At $941/month, the average rent is roughly equal to the state average.
Compared to the national average (13%), Fort Mill has a relatively high concentration of college graduates, as 18% of the city's residents older than 25 possess a BA, BS, or BFA. Further, 7% possess a Master's degree or Doctorate. Many Fort Mill residents work in one of two industries: retail and manufacturing. Together, these industries make up 15% of the city's workforce. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many of the city's workers are in sales, as 11% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any field. Fort Mill workers take home an average annual income of around $87,000, more than the South Carolina average. Fort Mill's average income also compares favorably to the national average of $73,345.
Fort Mill residents have an average commute of about 27 minutes. Many residents (45%) drive to work, while public transportation is not used much. Few residents walk to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Fort Mill
How much does it cost to rent in Fort Mill, SC?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Fort Mill?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Fort Mill?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Fort Mill?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.