AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Fort Jackson Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Fort Jackson
- Apartments with Balcony in Fort Jackson
- Apartments with Disability Access in Fort Jackson
- Apartments with Elevator in Fort Jackson
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Fort Jackson
- Apartments with Fireplace in Fort Jackson
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Fort Jackson
- Apartments with Gated Access in Fort Jackson
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Fort Jackson
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Fort Jackson
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Fort Jackson
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Fort Jackson
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Fort Jackson
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Fort Jackson
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Fort Jackson
- Furnished Available Apartments in Fort Jackson
Apartments Near Fort Jackson
Living In Fort Jackson, SC
Find great Fort Jackson apartments for rent in South Carolina's state capital and largest city. The county seat of Richland County, Columbia is perfectly placed at the convergence of two rivers, the Saluda and the Broad. Residents of Fort Jackson apartments can rest testify that this is a great place to live, as the city has won numerous awards for its livability. The city ranked sixth on a 2009 list of America's Best Affordable Places to Retire by US News & World Report. And with the city's mild year-round climate, vibrant metropolitan area and exciting mix of Southern hospitality and diversity, it's easy to see why people love living in Fort Jackson apartments.
Founded in 1917, Fort Jackson is the home of the largest Initial Entry Training Center in the United States Army, training a large percentage of the military's forces each year. Spread out over 52,000 acres, Fort Jackson also serves as the home of the U.S. Army Soldier Support Institute, the U.S. Army Chaplains Center and School and the Defense Academy for Credibility Assessment.
Fort Jackson apartments are located in many of Columbia's great neighborhoods. If you're looking for historic structures, look no further than the Cottontown/Bellevue Historic District, which was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1997. Another great historic neighborhood is Elmwood Park, which features many beautiful homes in the American Craftsman style.
Clearly, life in Fort Jackson apartments can be sweet. Let ApartmentGuide.com help make it a little sweeter. Our simple search tools and detailed listings can help you find the perfect Fort Jackson apartment. Search now!
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Fort Jackson
How much does it cost to rent in Fort Jackson, SC?
Is it expensive to rent in Fort Jackson?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Fort Jackson?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Fort Jackson?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.