Garners Crossing Apartments
Offering you the convenience of shopping, dining, Fort Jackson and USC School of Medicine, Garners Crossing has easy access to I-77, putting you just minutes from where you need to be. Beautifully landscaped grounds, a caring service team and a friendly atmosphere--you'll have it all at Garners Crossing!
Ratings & Reviews
8 Reviews for Garners Crossing Apartments
Looking for a good place to live
Office staff is very stand offish
Quiet place to live but there are so many ROACHES I can barely enjoy a meal in peace anymore. Office staff is TERRIBLE, everything always breaks! Worst experience ever.
Don't waste your money
Stay far away from this place they stopped spraying for bugs years ago.....its horrible and I mean horrible.
Meadowfield Elementary School
Dreher High School
Hand Middle School
Asbury Kindergarten And Preschool
Richland One Charter Middle College
Columbia Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning
- Apartments with Balcony
- Apartments with Disability Access
- Apartments with Elevator
- Apartments with Extra Storage
- Apartments with Fiber Internet
- Apartments with Fireplace
- Apartments with Fitness Center
- Apartments with Garage
- Apartments with Gated Access
- Apartments with Laundry Facility
- Apartments with Specials & Deals
- Apartments with Swimming Pool
- Apartments with Utilities Included
- Apartments with Virtual Tours
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit
- Furnished Available Apartments
Apartments Near Columbia
For SaleColumbia, SC Homes for Sale
Frequently Asked Questions About Garners Crossing Apartments
Are there any apartments currently available here?
For properties with guaranteed availability, try our Columbia Apartments search.