- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Internet Included
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Wireless Internet Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Wi-Fi & Water included in rent
- New dog park underway
- Large pets welcome
- Completely renovated units
- Hardwood floors and all new cabinetry
- State-of-the-art GE Slate appliances
- Built-in microwaves, glass top stoves
- Refrigerators with built-in icemaker
- Master bedroom suite with separate dressing area
- Ceiling fans in most rooms
- Mini blinds
- Washer/dryer connections available
- Fantastic location in the heart of Columbia
- 1/2 mile from I-20 and 1 mile from I-26
- 10 minutes to downtown Columbia, Vista & USC
- 5 minutes from Columbiana Mall
- Only 10 minutes from Lake Murray
- Internet cafe
- Lexington School District 5
- Clothing care center
- Superior customer service
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Notary service available
- $300 pet fee; 2 pets maximum Breed Restriction
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
At Ashland Commons, you'll discover a community with charm, convenience, perfect amenities and an award-winning management and maintenance team. We're a special community with easy access to I-20, I-26 and I-126. Put yourself in an atmosphere that cares. Ashland Commons...a great place to call home.
Variable 6-13 month lease terms.
School Systems Near Us!
Seven Oaks Elementary School: Grades Pre-K to 5 (Public)
Crossroads Intermediate School: Grades 6 (Public)
Irmo Middle School: Grades 6 to 7 (Public)
Irmo High School: Grades 8 to 12 (Public)
Spring Hill High School: Grades 9-12 (Public)
Ratings & Reviews
6 Reviews for Ashland Commons
I have lived at Ashland Commons for over 3 years now. Yvonne and staff make it an excellent place to call home. Their courteous and professional manner is refreshing in today's society. The grounds are always clean and should you ever have any problem, Yvonne is just a phone call away. I would highly recommend Ashland Commons and Yvonne and her staff.
Excelleng apartments with courteous Staff!
I love love love my Ashland Commons! A quiet community with a family atmosphere. The staff is very friendly and the property manager is awesome!!
Your have a great crew here iike living here. An they are great when things need to be done.
Staff is very helpful and communicates well with the residents. Residents for the most part are very friendly. You have the feel of family because it is not a large community. A lot of improvements have been done since the new company has taken over.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Take I-26 West to Bush River Rd. and Exit Bush River. Turn left on Bush River and continue until you cross over I-20. Ashland Commons is 1/4 mile on your right at Ashland and Bush River Rd.