AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Columbia Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Columbia
- Apartments with Balcony in Columbia
- Apartments with Disability Access in Columbia
- Apartments with Elevator in Columbia
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Columbia
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Columbia
- Apartments with Fireplace in Columbia
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Columbia
- Apartments with Garage in Columbia
- Apartments with Gated Access in Columbia
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Columbia
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Columbia
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Columbia
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Columbia
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Columbia
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Columbia
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Columbia
- Furnished Available Apartments in Columbia
- Columbia Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Columbia
- Apartments with under $1100 in Columbia
- Apartments with under $1200 in Columbia
- Apartments with under $1300 in Columbia
- Apartments with under $1400 in Columbia
- Apartments with under $1500 in Columbia
- Apartments with under $2000 in Columbia
- Apartments with under $600 in Columbia
- Apartments with under $700 in Columbia
- Apartments with under $800 in Columbia
- Apartments with under $900 in Columbia
Apartments Near Columbia
- University of South Carolina, SC
- Allen University, SC
- Benedict College, SC
- Midlands Technical College, SC
- WL Bonner College, SC
- Lutheran Theological Southern Seminary, SC
- Columbia College, SC
- Remington College--Columbia, SC
- Southeastern Esthetics Institute, SC
- Fortis College-Columbia, SC
- Kenneth Shuler School of Cosmetology-Columbia, SC
- Paul Mitchell the School-Columbia, SC
Living In Columbia, SC
Getting to Know Columbia, SC
Would you love to live in a city where Southern charm and history meet urban culture? If so, consider Columbia, South Carolina. A revitalized downtown area offers art galleries, restaurants, a convention center, concerts and plenty of great shopping. As the home of University of South Carolina's main campus, Columbia also offers an exciting array of educational opportunities. And with a large student population, it's easy to find cheap apartments in Columbia, SC.
Columbia Apartments and Neighborhoods
Only five minutes from USC, Devine Street is a 12-block stretch of eclectic retailers and restaurants in one of the city's oldest residential areas. Other popular options include downtown, which offers a metropolitan atmosphere for fans of city living, and Cayce, a quiet suburban community just west of the Congaree River.
Apartments in Columbia, SC range from the affordable to pricey and country to contemporary. Spacious apartments near the university are perfect for sharing with roommates and make it easy to access I-26. Luxurious lofts with views of the city skyline can be found close to the downtown area. Many apartment rentals in Columbia include a pool, a fitness center, spacious layouts and upgraded kitchens. Browse Apartment Guide for up-to-date listings to find the best apartments in Columbia, SC.
Free Things to Do
There's no need to break the bank when you want to have fun. Here are our top 10 free things to do in Columbia:
- Riverfront Park provides 167 acres worth of walking, jogging and biking opportunities.
- Finlay Park is one of the state's best public parks and hosts festivals throughout the year.
- Owens Field Skate Park offers teens 15,000 square feet of skating challenges, including bowls and metal-plated rails.
- The South Carolina State House is open for guided and self-guided tours daily. Look for the six bronze stars that mark cannon fire from Sherman's March.
- USC campus tours provide an insider view of Gibbes Green, Koger Center for the Performing Arts and Williams-Brice Stadium.
- Sign up for a class at Columbia Art Center to increase your sense of creativity.
- Lowe's and Home Depot both offer weekend workshops for do-it-yourself enthusiasts of all ages.
- Take a photo in front of the deceptively realistic Tunnelvision mural, and then see if you can find the world's largest fire hydrant nearby.
- The Caldwell-Boylston House on the Governor's Mansion grounds is open for tours on select weekdays.
- Columbia's main street market, Soda City, features regional wares to nourish "brain, body and belly."
Columbia is for Families
In Columbia, you can find a wide range of public, Catholic, charter, boarding and magnet schools, and several of the state's top-ranking private schools. Education doesn't have to end when class is dismissed. Accompany the little ones to attractions like EdVenture Children's Museum and the Riverbanks Zoo & Garden to learn about local flora and fauna.
Natural Beauty of Columbia
Columbia's natural beauty is best experienced by bird watching on the Saluda River, fishing at scenic Lake Murray and hiking through Harbison State Forest. The shrubs, ditch areas and native grasses welcome wildlife, including songbirds, quail and cottontail rabbits.
Getaways from Columbia
Cola is within driving distance of the Appalachian Mountains, scenic marshes, national forests and the coastal communities of Charleston and Savannah. The closest beach to Columbia is Myrtle Beach, the Travel Channel's pick for #1 beach in the country. You are also less than seven hours from the sandy shores of Virginia Beach, Nags Head, Jekyll Island and Daytona Beach.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Columbia
What is the average rent in Columbia?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Columbia?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Columbia?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Columbia?
© 2023 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.