- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- On Site Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- NO WATER BILL!
- 3 sparkling pools
- 3 tennis courts
- Laundry centers
- Oversized Closets
- Ceiling fans
- Self-cleaning ovens available
- Washer/dryer connections available (select units)
- Breakfast bar
- MUSC and Boeing Preferred Employee Discount
- Pet accepted with breed /weight restrictions
- High Speed Internet Capability
- Built in microwaves (select units)
- 24 Emergency Maintenance Service
- Award Winning School Districts
- CARTA station stops nearby
- On-site Recycle Station
- Weight restriction: 35Deposit: 350Breed Restrictions. $200 for second pet Pets Accepted
- Weight restriction: 70Deposit: 450Call for details* Weight Restriction
- Call for Policy
Village Square & West Village
Nestled in the heart of West Ashley, Village Square/West Village offers convenient and affordable living in one of Charleston's most central locales. We are located minutes from the beaches, MUSC, shopping, downtown Charleston and I-26. We offer spacious one and two bedrooms and our rent includes water! Bring your furry friends, we are pet friendly! Call today to schedule your personal tour. EXPECT TO BE IMPRESSED!
Ratings & Reviews
32 Reviews for Village Square & West Village
I have lived there almost a year and a half. Absolutely no issues at all and always very friendly and helpful when needed.
The complex as well maintained. The staff is always courteous and helpful. I've a resident for 3 years and I am well satisfied .
Hoping to become a resident in a two bedroom unit. Was pleasantly surprised by the layout and spaciousness of both the 1 and 2 bedroom.
We had a leak in our bathroom and it was fixed promptly.
Great folks to work with. All issues are resolved immediately or in a timely manner. Very comfortable living.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-26 to exit 216A (Cosgrove Avenue). Stay to the right on Sam Rittenberg Blvd. We are less than two miles on the right, located behind the Village Square Shopping Center.