AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Pawtucket Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Pawtucket
- Apartments with Balcony in Pawtucket
- Apartments with Disability Access in Pawtucket
- Apartments with Elevator in Pawtucket
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Pawtucket
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Pawtucket
- Apartments with Garage in Pawtucket
- Apartments with Gated Access in Pawtucket
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Pawtucket
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Pawtucket
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Pawtucket
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Pawtucket
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Pawtucket
- Furnished Available Apartments in Pawtucket
- Pawtucket Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Pawtucket
- Apartments with under $1100 in Pawtucket
- Apartments with under $1200 in Pawtucket
- Apartments with under $1300 in Pawtucket
- Apartments with under $1400 in Pawtucket
- Apartments with under $1500 in Pawtucket
- Apartments with under $2000 in Pawtucket
- Apartments with under $800 in Pawtucket
- Apartments with under $900 in Pawtucket
Apartments Near Pawtucket
Living In Pawtucket, RI
Pawtucket is a small city in Rhode Island with approximately 72,000 residents. Pawtucket ranks as the sixth-youngest city in the state with an average age of just over 37. The majority of Pawtucket residents rent, and 44% of residents are homeowners, driven in part by a relatively affordable average rent that is $98/month less than the state average. Over the course of a year, renters in Pawtucket will save around $1,200 compared to the state average.
Pawtucket has an average commute time of about 27 minutes. Driving a car or truck is the prevailing mode of getting to work, chosen by 43% of workers, while public transportation isn't extensively used. Walking isn't a common means of commuting to work.
If you're looking for diverse career options, Pawtucket has you covered. The four most common industries are healthcare, retail, manufacturing, and entertainment. Together, these industries make up 29% of the workforce in the city. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many of the city's residents work in sales, as 8% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any field. With an average annual income of just over $57,000, 5th-lowest in Rhode Island, Pawtucket workers earn less than the average Rhode Island resident. Pawtucket's average income also falls below the national average ($73,345). Compared to the national average, Pawtucket has a relatively high concentration of residents older than 25 who possess a high school degree or GED (23%). Additionally, 8% possess a Bachelor's degree and 4% have earned a Master's or Doctoral degree.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Pawtucket
What is the average rent in Pawtucket?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Pawtucket?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Pawtucket?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Pawtucket?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.