AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
East Providence Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in East Providence
- Apartments with Balcony in East Providence
- Apartments with Disability Access in East Providence
- Apartments with Elevator in East Providence
- Apartments with Extra Storage in East Providence
- Apartments with Fitness Center in East Providence
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in East Providence
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in East Providence
- Apartments with Utilities Included in East Providence
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in East Providence
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in East Providence
- Furnished Available Apartments in East Providence
- East Providence Apartment Deals
- East Providence Apartments under $800
- East Providence Apartments under $900
- East Providence Apartments under $1000
- East Providence Apartments under $1100
- East Providence Apartments under $1200
- East Providence Apartments under $1300
- East Providence Apartments under $1500
- East Providence Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near East Providence
Living In East Providence, RI
East Providence, a town in Rhode Island, has a population of approximately 48,000. It's a comfortable place to settle down, as retirees account for a greater percentage of the population (19%) here than they do nationally (14%), while young adults are less well-represented. The majority of residents own their homes in East Providence, and 41% of residents rent. At $932/month, the average rent is roughly the same as the state average.
East Providence has a relatively large concentration of residents over the age of 25 who have a high school degree or GED (22%) compared to the national average. Additionally, 20% have a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree. Workers are spread across a wide range of industries in East Providence, the most common five of which are healthcare, retail, manufacturing, education, and entertainment. Together, these industries make up 33% of the city's workforce. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many workers in these industries are in sales, making it the top field in the city. With an average annual income of around $68K, East Providence workers earn about the same as their peers elsewhere in the state. East Providence, however, compares less favorably to the national average of $73,345.
East Providence's average commute time ranks as one of the best in the state at about 26 minutes, 9th-fastest in the state. Many residents (46%) drive to work, while public transit is not used extensively. Walking isn't a common means of commuting to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About East Providence
What is the average rent in East Providence?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in East Providence?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in East Providence?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in East Providence?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.