AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
State College Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in State College
- Apartments with Balcony in State College
- Apartments with Disability Access in State College
- Apartments with Elevator in State College
- Apartments with Extra Storage in State College
- Apartments with Fitness Center in State College
- Apartments with Gated Access in State College
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in State College
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in State College
- Apartments with Utilities Included in State College
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in State College
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in State College
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in State College
- Furnished Available Apartments in State College
Apartments Near State College
Living In State College, PA
A town in Pennsylvania, State College has slightly more than 42,000 residents. Young adults (15-24) should feel right at home, as they make up an above-average 65% of the population, while young professionals are less well-represented. State College ranks as the seventh-youngest city in the state with an average age of just under 28. Only 24% of residents are homeowners in State College, as most rent despite a relatively high average rent of $1,135 a month, considerably higher than the state average of $917.
Many State College residents work in one of two industries: education and entertainment. Combined, these industries make up 23% of the workforce in the city. State College workers earn an average annual income of almost $52,000, less than their peers elsewhere in Pennsylvania. The city's average income also trails the national average of $73,345. Compared to the national average (7%), State College has a high concentration of residents over the age of 25 who have advanced degrees, as 12% have earned a Master's or a Doctorate. Furthermore, 9% possess a Bachelor's degree.
Averaging about 18 minutes, the commute time for State College residents is faster than the Pennsylvania average of about 28 minutes. Driving is the typical mode of getting to work, chosen by 16% of residents, while public transportation isn't widely used. Walking (14%) isn't a common means of commuting to work, though the number far surpasses the national average.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About State College
What is the average rent in State College?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in State College?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in State College?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in State College?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email [email protected].