This building is a travesty. I am a current resident and I wish I weren't.
There's no amenities here and yet premium prices are paid. Do you love noise? because the wide halls mean everything you and your neighbors do in them is audible to everyone on your floor.
There no security and Igor, the on site employee, is not actually helpful. If there was security they might have closed the doors that made two pipes burst in one night recently. But there isn't and we were chased out into below freezing weather at 4am after the same thing happened earlier that night. There's no one to kick out for doing it because there is minimal security and the management office only sends out emails about water usage. Please come see the gaping holes in the ceilings and smell the mold build up as proof!
Machines in the exercise room are broken and mgmt doesn't give the staff a way to fix or replace them. Texts are sent to you concerning rent and building matters without you consenting to have such texts sent. The management, Steiner, sometimes forgets to tell you when they are having a whole day of fire alarm testing, and they always start earlier than the 10am start time that's conveyed to residents.
This building has little security, the garage doors often break and are just left open and there's no reason why rent goes up every year.
An apartment building down the street has security, package service and balconies and is a much less expensive option. I'm just saying.
The best of everything you could ask for in city living. The local realtor continually maintains this property. It is an excellent place to live.
Top Floor 2BR/2BA Luxury Loft , Historic School Renovation , Uptown. - * Luxury Uptown Loft. 2 Bedroom/2 Bath Penthouse. Garage Parking Available!
* UPMC/UNIVERSITY Discounts - $100/month discount for local University, UPMC Employees.
* 2-bedroom, 2-bath loft - second bedroom is lofted and open to the unit -- tall airy ceilings.
* Large & open modern kitchen & living space. Luxuriously updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances (dishwasher, microwave, electric stove), granite counters, maple cabinets, and large island - ideal for entertaining.
* Elegant flooring pairs perfectly with the industrial exposed steel beams in this one-of-a-kind loft.
* Loft features designer lighting, custom window treatments, and original slate chalkboard.
* In-Unit Washer & Dryer Included.
* Building Amenities Include a Fitness Room, Bike Racks, Trash Chute, key fob entry, modern intercom system, and more.
* Extra-Large Bedrooms with Private Bathrooms and Large Closets.
* Polygal window walls allow light to enter the lower bedroom and a large skylight provides natural light for the lofted bedroom.
* Rent includes gas, water & sewage. Tenant pays electric.
* High efficiency electric heat-pump AC/heating system - you control your loft's heating and cooling.
* Cat Friendly with $10/month non-refundable Cat Privilege Fee and refundable (assuming no damage caused) $200 Pet Deposit.
* Dog Friendly with $20/month non-refundable Dog Privilege Fee and refundable (assuming no damage caused) $400 Pet Deposit.
* Off-street parking available: Deck: $50/mo Garage: $100/mo
* Storage lockers available for $25/month.
© 2019 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.