Carriage Park is located in beautiful Scott Township. Just 4 miles from PNC Park and downtown, it's an easy commute to work, sporting events, concerts and the theater district. We are minutes away from Robinson Township, South Hills Village, and the airport, all with no city wage taxes!! We are situated on 54 acres of rolling hills, meticulously manicured grounds, 24 hour emergency maintenance and a friendly office staff wait for you at Carriage Park! We have floor plans ranging from quaint studios to 3 bedroom townhouses, so whatever you're looking for, you can find it at Carriage Park!
Enjoyed living here,
Management and Front office is not resident friendly.
More thefts at apartments and Car garages.
No cleanliness in common floors and elevators.
More gas prices and no one explains reasons.
Overall satisfactory man be a 2.5/5 ;as after living more than 2+ years in the community I feel there are areas where community needs to be realistic and work upon.
1. LEASE BREAK - Even for old residents lease terms and conditions are way strict ~ lease break you end up paying 4 months rent. Here one needs to human and not always think of Business Benefits. In case of medical emergencies or Job issues people have to leave. Even then charging them for 4 months is very inhuman.
2. POOL - Summer is for 4 months and the light is available till 9 PM EST. Closing the pool by 7.45 PM EST doesn't makes any sense during the weekdays.
3. Carpet Quality & Change - Even after 2 years of use management doesn't change carpet and only steam clean them. The cleaning person comes in your house in a hurry and looks like he has to do the worst job to do - : )
4. Refrigerator : - Mine is 20 yours old ; and sometimes cease to work.Calling the maintenance & asking them to replace or repair is of no use. They hardly knows what needs to be done.
5. Laundry - Shared with multiple apartments and 1 unit always is non- operational and you have to wait for your turn
The Carriage Park Apartments are too expensive for the poor infrastructure you are living in. The leasing office is extremely unhelpful and have poor follow-up/communication with tenants. The maintenance crew is quick but not all problems can be resolved. I have had three water damage and mold damage incidents in the 10 months I have lived at Carriage Park. These are unacceptable living standards. I absolutely do not recommend anyone to move into these apartments.
Excellent place to live. Home away from home. Very safe & secure. I am living here for last 4 years.