AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
10+ Units Available
2 Floor Plans
10 Floor Plans
18 Floor Plans
Pittsburgh Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Pittsburgh
- Apartments with Balcony in Pittsburgh
- Apartments with Disability Access in Pittsburgh
- Apartments with Elevator in Pittsburgh
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Pittsburgh
- Apartments with Fireplace in Pittsburgh
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Pittsburgh
- Apartments with Garage in Pittsburgh
- Apartments with Gated Access in Pittsburgh
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Pittsburgh
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Pittsburgh
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Pittsburgh
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Pittsburgh
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Pittsburgh
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Pittsburgh
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Pittsburgh
- Furnished Available Apartments in Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Apartment Deals
- Pittsburgh Apartments under $500
- Pittsburgh Apartments under $600
- Pittsburgh Apartments under $700
- Pittsburgh Apartments under $800
- Pittsburgh Apartments under $900
- Pittsburgh Apartments under $1000
- Pittsburgh Apartments under $1100
- Pittsburgh Apartments under $1200
- Pittsburgh Apartments under $1300
- Pittsburgh Apartments under $1400
- Pittsburgh Apartments under $1500
- Pittsburgh Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near Pittsburgh
- University of Pittsburgh, PA
- Community College of Allegheny County, PA
- Carnegie Mellon University, PA
- Duquesne University, PA
- La Roche College, PA
- Chatham University, PA
- Vet Tech Institute, PA
- Bradford School, PA
- Art Institute of Pittsburgh, PA
- Point Park College, PA
- Carlow College, PA
- Pittsburgh Theological Seminary, PA
For SalePittsburgh, PA Homes for Sale
Living In Pittsburgh, PA
Getting to Know Pittsburgh, PA
Built on a foundation of steel, Pittsburgh is a modern, cosmopolitan city. It's situated where the Allegheny and Monongahela Rivers meet to form the Ohio. These mighty rivers and the surrounding hills greatly influenced the layout of the city. The wealth generated by its industrial might has created an enduring cultural legacy.
The Best Neighborhoods in Pittsburgh
All about the social vibe, Pittsburgh neighborhoods share a common thread of activity. It caters to people who like to get together. Whether it's on a college campus, in a bar or restaurant or at a sports stadium, it's easy to stay busy and have fun no matter where you live.
- South Side: Sitting beside the Monongahela River, you'll never have to look far for a bar in South Side. Home to Pittsburgh's own Bourbon Street, East Carson packs plenty of fun into every block. Complimenting the bar scene are plenty of restaurants, coffee houses, culture, music and quirky shops.
- North Side: If you're a sports fan, living in North Side puts you close to both Heinz Field and PNC Park. This neighborhood also holds great appeal for those who love art. This family-friendly neighborhood doesn't forget the kids when it comes to things to do either. You'll find unique experiences on almost every corner.
- Downtown Pittsburgh: With convenient public transportation and a high walkable score, Downtown Pittsburgh has so much to offer. This is in part thanks to the Pittsburgh Cultural District full of theaters, restaurants and nightspots. It's an area for everyone with green spaces, entertainment venues and shopping options.
- Lower Lawrenceville: Starting as an industrial neighborhood, Lower Lawrenceville has transformed into a place known for creativity and innovation. It's also a great place to own a bike. You'll find local breweries, cool dive bars and so much more along Butler Street for the self-proclaimed foodie.
- South Oakland: Get in the middle of some higher learning in the city. South Oakland isn't far from the University of Pittsburgh. The neighborhood itself attracts a lot of young professionals due to its excess of bars, coffee shops, restaurants and parks.
- Strip District: Known for food and shopping, the Strip District really shines during the day. It's easy to keep yourself busy and well-fed. It's also not without options for learning a little history and getting a little culture.
- Southside Flats: A center for Pittsburgh's nightlife, Southside Flats has it all. Look for a combination of brewpubs and wine bars with dance clubs and karaoke spots. By day, shop vintage boutiques or pop into SouthSide Works for more mainstream fashion. When you need some fresh air, there's plenty of space for biking and walking.
- Regent Square: Regent Square borders Frick Park, a large green space and favorite destination for residents. It's a quaint neighborhood taking up just a few city blocks. You'll find an eclectic mix of shops and architecture in this tiny space.
- North Oakland: Sandwiched between the University of Pittsburgh and Carnegie Mellon University, North Oakland is a walkable community that's pet-friendly. Attractive to both college students and young professionals, you'll find a lively mix of people who call this neighborhood home.
- Highland Park: There's plenty of green space and beautiful historic homes in Highland Park. It sits around two large reservoirs. Here you'll find the Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium among trendy and charming restaurants and shops.
Fun Things to Do in Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh is a city full of things to see and things to do. From historical spots to parks, the city is a beautiful place to explore.
In Pittsburgh, you will find many well-known, world-class cultural institutions, dedicated to fine art, natural history and native son Andy Warhol. The Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra, Pittsburgh Opera and Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre are cornerstones of a lively performing arts and music scene. Other popular attractions include major sporting events. There's also the Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium and the Allegheny Observatory. Don't forget to check the calendar for annual festivals and celebrations.
Pittsburgh's Natural Splendor
Pittsburgh's bridges, rivers and hills enhance the natural scenic beauty of the city. The surrounding landscape of the lush, green slopes provides amazing views. The many verdant urban spaces include four large parks that are excellent for walking, jogging, cycling and relaxing. The Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens features a stunning floral display, while Boyce Park adds natural woodland settings to this vibrant city. This all makes Pittsburgh the gateway to the spectacular countryside of western Pennsylvania.
Getaways from Pittsburgh
You don't have to leave Pennsylvania to experience something special. If you want to take a break from Pittsburgh, explore locally. Head up to the mountains for a relaxing retreat or spend the winter skiing at Seven Springs Mountain Resort. For a unique experience, venture out to Lancaster County.
Find Your Apartment in Pittsburgh
Finding a new place to live can be a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you're looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we'll help you find your perfect match. Regardless of your desires, there's an apartment in Pittsburgh for you.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Pittsburgh
What is the average rent in Pittsburgh?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Pittsburgh?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Pittsburgh?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Pittsburgh?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.