- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- Loft Layout
- New/Renovated Interior
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Garbage Disposal
- High Speed Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- Pet Friendly
- Brand New
- Loft-style apartments in converted church
- High ceilings
- Large windows
- Unique architectural detailing
- Stained glass window treatments**
- Controlled building access
- Camera surveillance via your phone
- 2 lobbies, 1 featuring church pews and decor
- Individually controlled Mitsubishi heating/air
- Granite countertops
- 24 hour access to trash & recycling room
- 4 story walk-up
- Decorative fireplaces*
- **first floor only
- Please call for policy Pets Accepted
Be the first to live in this newly converted church featuring original hardwood floors, stained glass window treatment crafted from the original church windows, and a built-in desk/workstation.
At Sanctuary Lofts you are just minutes away from Septa buses and trains, the UPenn shuttle, I-76, as well as a variety of restaurants, bars, shops, and grocery stores.
The kitchen features brand new GE stainless steel appliances and contemporary European-style cabinetry.
A Bosch front-loading, full-sized, stack-able washer/dryer is located in the apartment for your convenience.
The modern bathroom features a granite vanity with under-mount sink and porcelain tiled shower.
This unique space also offers individually controlled heat/air, generous closet/storage space and a built-in desk.
To schedule a time to see this amazing new apartment and rent yourself a "slice of heaven", please email or call one of our leasing agents.
Ratings & Reviews
Please Call for directions.